Tell me something about Black Friday ...
Jokes, Polls & Anything Else / 12:02 PM - Saturday November 30, 2013

Don't those stores have a maximum capacity?

From the news, it seems customers on Black Friday seem to think it's the OK corral!!!

- Asked by ilom, A Mr. Married Guy, Male, 46-55, Halifax, Science / Engineering

I'll tell you something about Black Friday, its over here. Like those GI`s from the war, except for the sex. I could not believed it. First time ever and its Walmart fault, even the news reporters are acting like its normal.

- Response by rumloverreturns, A Cool Mom, Female, 46-55, Glasgow, Other Profession

It is truly INSANE...I worked at a mall a few years ago 11pm -6am. When the opened the mall doors this huge mob of people came RUNNING in and ran down the mall...I don't even think they knew where they were running to....or why!

- Response by jezmebaby, A Hippie Chick, Female, 46-55, Los Angeles, Self-Employed