What famous jeweler makes the Super Bowl trophy?
Jokes, Polls & Anything Else / 11:32 AM - Wednesday September 25, 2013

1. Harry Winston
2. Cartier
3. Tiffany & Co.
4. Van Cleef & Arpels

- Asked by kismet331, A Thinker, Female, 36-45

Yeah, I didn't know it was Tiffany AND Company.
Honestly, I thought it was Van Cleef & Arpels.

Tiffany makes the Super Bowl trophy?
How the hell did that happen?

Well, alright.

I know Tiffany's has been an American institution since the early-mid 1800s and having the Tiffany 'mark on a piece makes it that much more valuable BUT...Well, aren't they just a little girly now or is that just my opinion?
When I think of Tiffany's, I think girly.

It's not that I don't think Tiffany & CO aren't completely awesome because they are for some things but a major football trophy?

On the other hand, I would be pissed if it was Harry Winston.
I don't have anything against the man/business but his stuff is WAY OVER THE TOP as far as I'm concerned but THEN I'm not a major celebrity walking a red carpet with borrowed Harry Winston bling and I'm never going to hold up a Super Bowl Trophy and scream, "LOOK AT THIS, BITCHES!!!"

I love Cartier. They tend to be a little more SIMPLY elegant in design and I'd love to have a basic, Cartier tank watch but I doubt that's ever going to happen AND they're French.

I don't see the NFL ever buying-off on that.

Thanks for letting us know!

- Response by jenny12, A Career Woman, Female, 46-55, Other Profession