Is this love or FWB or what questions should I ask?
Dating / 12:31 AM - Tuesday August 20, 2013

When I was 18 I met a 24 year old man through friends. He was moving away in a month, so we went on a few dates. For the past 7 years we have met up 3-6 times a year, excluding 2 years when we both were involved in serious relationships. First it started off he would come into town and would "accidentally" be at the same party. Then he started asking me out. We only occasionally talk to each other besides these. He makes jokes about us getting married and having babies. In the last year he has told me he loves me while I was intoxicated and he was sober. We have never been in a place for either of us to move to each other and that would be a life changing move if we did.

- Asked by elliott342, A Thinker, Female, 26-28, New Orleans

I know a lot of long term successful partnerships that started out similar to yours. My son and his partner are an example: Lived together for 14 years and two babies before getting married.

LOL good one. He games you into bed a few times a year for the last 7 years and you think you have found the one? Men- I hope you're reading this- here's a catch. She's yours if you can dare separate her from her one true love (his name for her is f*ck buddy #22).

- Response by jagrmeister, An Intellectual Guy, Male, 36-45, San Jose