Have you seen that GEICO television commercial with the owls in it ?
Sex & Intimacy / 9:58 PM - Wednesday August 14, 2013

If so, you know that the male owl says Who ? to every question the female owl asks.

Who do you think the female owl looks like when she turns her head and gives a big pfttttt ?

I have seen that commercial about ten times now, and I am trying to put a human face on her.

Please help me. This is important, as I am sure you already know.

Update: August 16, 2013.
A-l needs to get his Jennifer Aniston itch scratched before it affects his multibillion dollar bank account.

- Asked by buffer, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 56-65, Los Angeles, Retired

Well, after studying this commercial at great length with my sunglasses both on AND off, I think the female owl looks like the side profile of an exasperated Jennifer Aniston as she looked in the early days of Friends.
But, that's just me.
Thanks, A-1

- Response by awsum1, A Life of the Party, Male, Who Cares?, Chicago

Wow... did I really just look this up on youtube and pause it for effect? Yes I did... first I have to say: marketing genious'...they are like the bud team of long ago... Wasssaaup! Wassabi! Wasssabi! Whasssaaaabbbii.... lol.

But who does it look like? You have to laugh... is it...

Kim Kardashian????

hahahaa.... and now you'll go look and have to check out the wassabi ad maybe too... ;-) hehe...

- Response by timeforanoverhaul, A Father Figure, Male, 36-45, Managerial

Simon C*owl*.

- Response by gettinslim45, A Thinker, Female, Who Cares?