Do heterosexual (straight) guys use dildos?
Sex & Intimacy / 2:09 AM - Thursday August 08, 2013

do heterosexual (straight) guys use dildos?

is it okay for a straight guy to use dildo if they like it? i honestly like it. but does it make me gay? what is the exact definition of gay (homosexual)? i dont feel attraction towards men for sure. i never feel like kissing a man or making out with a man. but its just the penis i think about. I haven't had sex with a man but i know using dildo in my butt feels good so i sometimes think about trying the real thing. does this thinking make me gay? Also, whatever I have mentioned here, is it embarrassing to tell all this to your female partner? (that you as a guy like dildos)

You're Gay. That's ok too.

I agree that sexuality is a sliding scale. Personally I consider myself totally gay but I do like some "masculine" things in a girl. I like girls who have low voices and I like women who aren't super emotional. If you are thinking about having sex with a man because you like dick so much, I would say you are questioning. Have you ever done it?

- Response by pinkskittles722, An Intellectual Guy, Male, 18-21, Fitness

You like anal stimulation, a lot of people do. Now if you are fantasizing about men while this goes on I would say yes but if you want your girlfriend to put on a strap-on and drill you maybe not. I think it's something you can answer yourself.

- Response by jezmebaby, A Hippie Chick, Female, 46-55, Los Angeles, Self-Employed

You're not gay. This always amazes me that if a guy likes anal stimulation he's gay. Gay means you like men..you want to touch, kiss and be WITH men. I love anal play, giving and receiving..

..When done correct, anal stimulation feels amazing for everyone. if you're lucky, you will find a woman that enjoys giving and receiving as much as you do..
and its not gay..

- Response by proteus, A Mr. Married Guy, Male, 36-45, Pittsburgh, Who Cares?

Yes--it's fine. Many straight men enjoy butt play. It's all part of bedroom play---it's all acceptable. That's my take on it. Adding that you'd like to try a real penis in the butt---the real thing ,makes me add= I'd say you are bi-curious.

- Response by bobbysg1rl, A Cool Mom, Female, 36-45, Pittsburgh, Medical / Dental

As long as you want a chick to do it and not a man you're still on the hetero side of the fence. Anal can be very pleasing. Enjoy yourself. No worries as to what she'll think, chicks dig it too... Take care!

- Response by candiedcherry01, A Hippie Chick, Female, 36-45

I think you should explore your sexuality and take a stab at the real thing. Straight men are really turned off by another man's penis or even the mere thought of anything going into their anus. There's nothing wrong with you testing the waters. You never know...you may end up having the most amazing experience of your life. Just remember to pack a double ended dildo...

- Response by nico76, A Creative, Female, 36-45, Who Cares?

Nothing wrong with that. Tell a woman only after you start getting serious and you think it will make no difference to her.