I'm so disgusted with boyfriend
Dating / 10:08 PM - Wednesday August 07, 2013

I'm so disgusted with boyfriend

I'm so diappointed with him -we go out tonight on our six month anniversary and he tells me he wants to sell his house and move about 4 hours away - we can see each other on weekends he says - I said no - we can be friends cause I'm not doing that - I was upset and hurt- then he back tracked and said I guess I can wait until your ready to go with me - I now feel I can't trust him and want to break up with him - I realiz e he's making exit plans while I'm thinking he cares about me - I told him tonight - you do what you got to do - I'm upset

I'm with ya on that one. Bad timing, foot in mouth disease and extremely presumptuous that you're going to give up your job, home and life to move with him without a ring on your finger. You never move for anybody without a ring and a date on the calendar. As I always say, living together is a convenience, not a commitment. When you get the commitment, then start packing. Until then, tell him he's packing for one.

- Response by diznykd, A Thinker, Female, 46-55, Lawyer

He back tracked quickly upon learning you would not be on board with that decision. That's a declaration of caring and an attempt to keep the relationship intact. Had he wanted out he would have told you that he was moving and you would have to "do what you gotto do."

- Response by joybird, A Player, Female, Who Cares?, Who Cares?

I don't blame you for being disgusted. He never concidered how you feel.After that I would be reserved about him.

After that I would be so done with him.