Morning breath and morning sex..
Sex & Intimacy / 12:23 AM - Thursday July 25, 2013

morning breath and morning sex..

do you brush your teeth before having morning sex? or do you simply not care and go at it, kissing with morning breath and all?

I brush my teeth - my morning breath is bad enough to knock a buzzard off a garbage wagon.

- Response by myrtletyrtle, A Creative, Female, 46-55, Who Cares?

Brush teeth the night before. Drink plenty of fluids and take a couple of antacids reduces "morning breath"

And the rest I'd the answer is "it depends"

- Response by siouxzen, A Career Woman, Female, Who Cares?, Guadalajara, Self-Employed

I'm not about to jump out of bed to brush my teeth, only to get a taste of "morning pussy." It's counterproductive. If she doesn't want to kiss me, fine. Her breath ain't no better.

- Response by wudaddy, A Mr. Married Guy, Male, 29-35, Dallas, Law Enforcement

we both don't care about brush teeth.

- Response by A Creative, Male, 29-35, Delhi, Self-Employed

No, we just go at it because it is likely the second time that day already (I often wake up at 2 am and can't fall back asleep so my partner tries to tire me out), and we keep hydrated so our breath isn't that bad.

- Response by borninthemeadowcourt, A Creative, Female, 18-21, Student

Now you know what the mint on the pillow is for at Hotels/Inns. Keep a dish of mints on the nightstand. In addition some baby wipes may be nice too. Ah ahhh. Use your imagination. :)

- Response by nomadbum, Female, 46-55, Chicago, Self-Employed

I cannot stand morning breath. We do have morning sex...but there is no kissing involved. It's more like a fuck-fest...not an afternon/evening love-making session. Works for us.

- Response by bobbysg1rl, A Cool Mom, Female, 66 or older