How can i convince my girlfriend to have a threesome?
Sex & Intimacy / 1:16 AM - Wednesday July 17, 2013

I really want a threesome with my girlfriend but dnt know how to convince her. Last time i asked her and she said shes not interested. But i think about it frequently i really dnt mind if its a girl or guy . Is it bad that iam thinking this? Help !

I agree, that there's nothing wrong with having a threesome or having a threesome fantasy. If your girl isn't interested in actually having a threesome I'd try to use it as a fantasy scenario for both of you. You know you can use it in dirty talk, phone sex, or watch porn involving threesomes.

I'd be careful trying to persuade her to have one though. Personally, I'd never have a threesome with a man I'm dating because I'd be worried about the aftermath. I don't think it's worth jeopardizing a relationship but there's no harm in fantasizing.

- Response by ontheright89, A Thinker, Female, 22-25

There is nothing wrong with a threesome but if I were you I would respect my girlfriend's reluctance and drop the subject.

- Response by iluv2buhgirl, A Hippie Chick, Female, 56-65, Retired

if shes your girlfriend and you want to keep her..I'd be respecting HER WISH and leave your fantasy in YOUR HEAD on your shoulders..thats why its called a Fantasy..you have a long time to work on those type of issues..ask her if she has any fantasy you can do for her

- Response by A Cool Mom, Female, 56-65, Lawyer

You can't.
A threesome has to be 80% right place right time and 20% willing participants.
The few I have been involved in were somewhat spur of the moment occurrences..

- Response by proteus, A Mr. Married Guy, Male, 46-55, Pittsburgh, Who Cares?

Leave it alone if you want to keep her.

- Response by jillopo, An Alternative Girl, Female, 29-35

Highly overrated and not worth the risk of destroying your relationship.

- Response by jezmebaby, A Hippie Chick, Female, 46-55, Los Angeles, Self-Employed

sometimes fantasies are best left alone, more times times then most, they never work out....and you'll regret it in the long run... don't open up a can of worms ,

- Response by mburgos, A Cool Mom, Female, 46-55, Philadelphia, Who Cares?

You shouldn't try to convince her to have a threesome if she has indicated she's not interested. She may be morally opposed to the idea or she may be curious but scared. You really need to talk to her to find out her reasons. I was fortunate that my wife was as curious as I was and she had a threesome with me and my best friend. It was a very exciting evening and we all enjoyed it very much. That was many years ago and it has turned into a regular thing. We have threesomes with him(and sometimes with one other friend) every year.

- Response by hnimsoc, A Creative, Male, 56-65, Retired

Unless she wants to, you cannot convince her. What if she wanted to see you give some guy a BJ, would you do it? What would it take for her to convince you to do it?

- Response by rhonda35, A Thinker, Female, 46-55, Who Cares?