I am still in love with my ex boyfriend,but we are both married now what will I do? I really mis him
Sex & Intimacy / 1:01 PM - Sunday July 14, 2013

I have a college not so formally boyfriend... but we are casually dating out but as a group. but freinds tease us and maybe I got carried away..... but he also do.. cozy we have this maybe we can call M.U.type of relationship. one day when we got out with friends and got drunk. off course we both get you know... we kiss and off course he want my thing but I come to my senses that it's not right cozour relationship is not that clear then...and then we go on with our lives and he never told me that he loves me but he told me that he cares and fuck off what if you cares I never need it that time and I say bye... we graduated 2002 but were still friends.and then we part ways.. and I got married with other guy dec 28 2003... we decided to see each other again last 2004 to have xmas party, we did tell story of our own and his story is he have a child but never married....ahh shit i said to myself if i am that girl...what would i do..better off im marrief now who cares...but i started to dream about him last week.and since then we dont have any line of communication except fb... all our college friends cannot reach him.I also tried too.but also did not have a chance to reach him. and i scan his fb photos and there i saw his status he got married last dec 27 2012 and already have a 3 all boys children. ..i got pissed off and feeling that I am gonna collapse coz I feel the pain...I tried to pm him on his FB account and he answer 1 min after I press send OMG I got nervous.. I came blank... what will I say? what is my 1St question Im black out...... I dont know were our conversation flows but I know that were teasing each other... and we come to the dirtiest teasing time that what if? if we did the thing when we were in college? and I got shock??? I never answer him back.. he send again what if I ask you to go out and have a real date just the two of us???? ahhhhh and I just answer him with yes when my schedule is clear... ever since that night I cant really sleep tight and I keep thingking of him every night and day.. is this right? can I go out with him? is this one sided love? or his just teasing me? help please... tnx....

What part of *married* do you not understand? :(

You need closer with him once you get this then you can move on with her life.

- Response by pawsbuddy04, A Thinker, Female, 46-55

Your exboyfriend sounds like a loser getting his rocks off by being with another guys wife because he can't get his own.

Maybe there's something lacking in me but I find this too difficult to read. What I did follow was the question and it indicates you are both married. Married is married and your efforts should be on improving your marriage. Anything outside the marriage might seem appealing (grass is always greener) but you committed to your husband.

Work on your marriage so you have no regrets. Date your husband, consider couples counseling. If none of that works breakup then you can date people from the past or new people. You are not free for that now.

- Response by lasuz, A Thinker, Female, Who Cares?, Medical / Dental

You both are married. Get divorced and you can do as you please.Continueing will only bring pain to every one involved.It is not fair to his kids.