Happy Birthday to the old fart.
Jokes, Polls & Anything Else / 9:32 PM - Tuesday July 02, 2013

Happy Birthday to the old fart.

I wish to thank you all, for the birthday wishes. Thank you, thank you.

A special thank you to Hula girl.

Thanks Jeff

- Asked by oldman52, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 56-65, Sydney, Retired

I didn't know it was your Birthday Happy birthday young man.

- Response by pawsbuddy04, A Thinker, Female, 46-55

Happy Birthday you old fossil you!

- Response by joybird, A Creative, Female, Who Cares?, Therapist

Oh my gosh! You're one of my favorite people! Happiest if birthdays to you! You are not an old fart! And I just love Hula-girl too!

Peace always

- Response by graziella, A Hippie Chick, Female, 46-55, Philadelphia, Artist / Musician / Writer

Happy Birthday to a guy that loves to tell jokes and facts!

- Response by size008, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 66 or older, New York, Retired

You deserve a good birthday. Hula girl takes good care of us all.I am dlad you are back on here,friend.

- Response by frenchkiss49, A Thinker, Female, 66 or older, Tampa, Who Cares?

Sorry, but I had no idea that it was your birthday, so I dont know why I am getting this special question to answer. What is there to answer LOL ?

- Response by ana325, A Career Woman, Female, 66 or older, Other Profession

Happy Belated Birthday, hun... haven't been here in so long .. glad to see you are keeping the dust off the floors in here :)
Hope all is well on your side of the world and that you had a splendiferous day <3

- Response by tresdjndjed, A Married Girl, Female, 36-45, Boston

Hey OM! Sorry I am running behind the curve... A/O was delaying so long that I just gave up, and now it seems to be working just fine. Anyway, Happy Ageless Birthday. So good to know that a few of us are not embarrassed in the least about Old Timers Disease, weak bladders and loose bowels. Welcome to the club. Rek