What on earth did Paula Dean say?
Recipes & Entertaining / 10:31 PM - Friday June 21, 2013

What on earth did Paula Dean say?

What was the racial slur that became her downfall?

- Asked by graziella, A Hippie Chick, Female, 46-55, Philadelphia, Artist / Musician / Writer

From what I understand, she did not use a racial slur during any court proceeding. Howeveer, when asked durring a recent court proceeding if she had EVER uttered the "'N" word, she admitted that she had, but that it was many years ago. She has also stressed, before and after the court thing, that she has never condoned racism or rbigotry or prejudice of any kind. While I don't know her personally, I'm inclined to believe her. I don't think she's a racist.

She admitted to having said the word nigger in the 60s and apologized for having said it.

She used the N word during a deposition.

Although certain people can use the term nigg@r and even put it in songs and play it on the radio , Paula is called out for it because she's a cracker.

- Response by headscratching, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 46-55, Science / Engineering

In a court case, she used the "N" word among other times.

- Response by size008, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 66 or older, New York, Retired

PC to the max.

- Response by rhonda35, A Thinker, Female, 46-55, Who Cares?

Is your question serious or are you just joking around? What Paula Deen said was disgusting to certain people, or a group of people. No matter what people say or do, I'll never say or type that word! You can't get it out of me!

I have a sneaking suspicion that you already know the answer, but are waiting to trip someone up with that racial slur. Ok, I could be wrong. But, what do you think the white, southern Baptist said that was a racial slur??? All I can say is the "N" word, whatever that is....

- Response by suzyscorp, A Creative, Female, 46-55, Who Cares?

WHAT DID THE BIBLE SAY HE WHO BE WITHOUT SIN CAST THE FIRST STONE

- Response by earl911, A Career Man, Male, 56-65

OMG. People are so sensitive. I have been discriminated against by some "African Americans" but that seems to be acceptable. BS!!!! And FYI...if you are a white person from the south...you have used the word at least once in your life!

- Response by bamapride1970, A Cool Mom, Female, 36-45

If Paula Dean answered the question if she ever used the N word and she said yes, back in the60's. Geez, all you have to do is listen to the rap music and you hear it all the time today. 1960 was a long long time ago, what in the world is going on anymore. I feel sorry for her. Clinton can smoke pot, have sex with other women, commit perjury, and Paula said a bad word in 1960. Give me a break!!! Stupid Stupid Democrats.

- Response by cindyintexas1, A Thinker, Female, 66 or older, Houston