Do women prefer a penis that's long or a penis that's wide? Why?
Sex & Intimacy / 7:54 AM - Monday June 17, 2013

I like long and fat in my pussy
the feel of long as he gos in and out
and how fat rubs on my lips and hole
just long for my butt fat hurts a lot

- Response by windyday, A Thinker, Female, 26-28, Who Cares?

Is the is penis question? We dont allow them on here.

- Response by An Alternative Girl, Female, Who Cares?, Other Profession

Women prefer width over length. Only the first 2 inches inside their vagina is sensitive.Therefore length is not improtant and can be harmful if the penis is 7 inches or longer because it will reach the cervex.

On the other hand, a wide penis makes their vulva lips tighter thus giving women more pleasure than a thin penis.

- Response by size008, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 66 or older, New York, Retired

Anyone who knows anything about human anatomy has to know that a woman would typically choose wide over long (unless their thing is anal intercourse).

That being said--if you (gen. you) are only two inches long, erect, and are also very wide, it is still not going to please the girl in question.

And finally, to the guy who thinks he knows everything in regard to how to women measure (or rather, can't measure correctly) and so forth, my guy is around eight or nine inches, and it goes all the way in without hurting me in a bad way if I angle my hips properly. Some people should really have sex with more than two people before giving their opinions to others. IJS. ;)

My wife prefers wide to long. A friend of ours isn't particularly long but he is thick and she enjoys him on occasion.

- Response by hnimsoc, A Creative, Male, 56-65, Edmonton, Retired

Women prefer a penis that is hard when it needs to be and attached to a guy that knows how to use it.

- Response by proteus, A Mr. Married Guy, Male, 36-45, Pittsburgh, Who Cares?

Have only received adoration about my cock so I never had to wonder like you.

- Response by headscratching, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 46-55, Science / Engineering

Women claim that they like long. But the average woman's vagina is 4 to 6 inches long. Depending on how her vulva is built, she may have another inch there. At the end of the vagina she has a cervix. I never met a woman that enjoyed getting her cervix pounded. So, long is relative. For the majority of woman, they really don't like long much. Fortunately, they seem to be measurement challenged and think that 6 is really 8.

I actually have an over 7 inch penis, and from experience, it was not that popular. I only ever found one woman that could take it all in.

I do think that women like a fat penis. The vagina is very stretchable and she can feel it spreading. Women like tight too. And as the penis goes in and out she knows that she has been fucked.

For sucking, most women like something smaller in their mouth, and. Certainly for anal sex, shorter and thinner is better.

Something for everyone

Ah, it wouldn't be the same without a Monday if there wasn't a penis question.

Dude: girls will put up with most anything if you are nice to them.

Peace.

- Response by kravjar666, A Father Figure, Male, 46-55, Los Angeles, Consulting

Did it not occur to you to use the 'Search for questions about...' on the home page. Check it out!

- Response by jezmebaby, A Hippie Chick, Female, 46-55, Los Angeles, Self-Employed

Come on dude you got to give winyday a STAR.............

wd is a guy, isnt?

- Response by girlpower08, A Sportif, Female, 36-45