Sorry,this page isn't available.The Link u followed may be broken or the page may have been removed
Sex & Intimacy / 6:46 PM - Monday May 27, 2013

what does this mean on Facebook.

I searched for someone on Facebook they come up in faebook search but when I click on them it comes up with this message.

Sorry, this page isn't available. The Link you followed may be broken, or the page may have been removed

I login in on a different account and it still says the same thing.

Also when i got to one of their friends pages it does not show any of there comments and where they have like a post it shows 1 like but when you scroll over it, it says no one has commented.

What does this mean, we where never friends on Facebook, I though they might have seen that I've viewed their page and blocked me.

But it says the same thing when I login to two other Facebook accounts

I was able to view their page up until last week

- Asked by chynna21, A Trendsetter, Female, 18-21

Same thing happened to me a while back. It means the person deactivated their account. When that happens all comments they made on any page are removed until they reactivate their account. The person did not block you.

- Response by An Intellectual Guy, Male, 29-35, New York

Why do people ask about Facebook problems on here. This site has enough of its own problems without trying to figure out what is happening on FB. Every time you turn around FB is changing things...but never fixes much, just like this site.

- Response by An Alternative Girl, Female, Who Cares?, Other Profession

It means what it says, that the page isn't available. there can many reasons why, but it's unavailable.

- Response by cosmicdog0, A Guy Critical, Male, 56-65, Denver, Science / Engineering

the person blocked you

- Response by sarahot46, A Sweet Sarah, Female, 18-21, Who Cares?