She fell asleep and i left?
Dating / 9:23 AM - Friday May 24, 2013

She fell asleep and i left?

So the girl im seeing invites me over her house, she falls asleep watching a movie, i finish watching it and she just didn't get back up. So I left a sweet note and left. I get a txt the minute i get home saying "you left me" but no comment about the note or anything so now im thinking she is mad at me or something.

Im probably over thinking but if your man was busy and you were sleeping wouldn't it be nice to wake up to a note like that!

- Asked by A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 29-35

I think the note is nice shows you were respecting her by not waking her up. It sounds like your at the beginning of a relationship so I think its a nice gesture.

- Response by retson004, A Guy Critical, Male, 46-55, Technical

Dude, don't over think it.
It doesn't matter what you do, there's always going to be a reaction.
Leave a note, she complains you left.
Leave without a note, she complains no note.
Stay and fall asleep, she complains you stayed past the movie.
Marking your territory, she complains you're pissing on her.

It never ends.

- Response by inotnuts, A Father Figure, Male, 36-45, Newark, Retired

Probably not a huge deal, but maybe you could have gently woke her up and let her know you were leaving. What could you have been "busy" about as you mentioned? At night? Watching a movie and leaving her house? Did you have to be somewhere after?

- Response by nico76, A Creative, Female, 36-45, Who Cares?

Yes, it would be nice... but girls are sensitive by nature and may be thinking that you left because you didn't like her, even thought that doesn't make sense I know... just reassure her that you're into her and next time just give her a kiss and say you're gonna leave so she can sleep and you can't wait to see her again or something like that.

- Response by sk8rgirl, A Creative, Female, 36-45

I thiught what you did was sweet.

- Response by 1creativemouse, A Thinker, Female, 29-35, Student

Maybe she didn't see the note---did you ask her?

Also, I would want to be awakened so that I could make sure that the door was locked, etc.

It was sorta rude of her to go to sleep, since she asked you over and if she is mad at you because you left...too bad.

- Response by seajaih, Female, Who Cares?, Who Cares?

You should have left a text or wake her up before you left. She fell asleep thinking you where there, did you have a key to lock the door when you left?

- Response by stupidgdlkg, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 36-45, Edmonton, Technical

Are you kidding me ??? What planet do you come from ?

If a woman falls asleep on you, you wake her up by kissing her all over. If a guy ever did that to me, he would be mine for life !!!

- Response by ana325, A Career Woman, Female, 66 or older, Other Profession