What are "some" (don't need to say "all") of your personal oddball eccentricities?
Friendship / 4:33 PM - Wednesday May 15, 2013

Update: May 15, 2013.
Come on Brave Gurl, we all know you like to soak your haggis in rum (maybe not uncommon in the home of the Scots)!!!

- Asked by ilom, A Mr. Married Guy, Male, 46-55, Halifax, Science / Engineering

I don't have any, I am perfectly normal, it's everyone else that do strange stuff all around me.

- Response by rumloverreturns, A Cool Mom, Female, 46-55, Glasgow, Other Profession

I sinse my laundry two or three times before I will dry them.Then I add double the fabric softner for a nice scent.

i have a few, but one day my neighbor was shocked i was outside mopping my cememnt porch which is painted, ... she was like good idea i would have never thought of that... instead of keeping my water running and cleaning the porch .. i have a xtra bucket with a ringer built in, and i put my regular cleaning ( fabaluso) in and mop as i would do my home.. saves on water and comes out 10x cleaner.. lol....

- Response by mburgos, A Cool Mom, Female, 46-55, Philadelphia, Who Cares?

I am a loner by nature, although I like being around people for limited periods of time.

I HATE talking on the phone. HATE IT. Always have, always will.

I don't enjoy being around children.

I have to iron and starch my bedsheets and pillowcases before I sleep on them. People made fun of my until they realized how crisp the sheets feel and how cool it keeps you during the summer.

All my shoes shoes are kept in the original both with a picture of the shoe stapled to the front so they don't get ruined by dust and I know where every pair is. The boxes are arranged by color and height of heel.

Everything has to face the same way in my closet. Dresses arranged by color and length, blouses by color and length of sleeve.

Don't even ask about my kitchen cupboards. I'm not OCD at all, in fact, if you look at my office, it's a mess. There are just certain things that are better off organized than going through 5 closets of clothes over and over again because I can't find this one pair of pants.

- Response by diznykd, A Thinker, Female, 46-55, Lawyer

it's embarrassing, but I've had a "tick" ever since I was little. I'll tap my foot or clinch my teeth every time we pass a drive way, road opening etc...not sure why I started it but I'll catch myself doing it without realizing it O_o

- Response by dark_little_dezzi1, A Creative, Female, 18-21