First time wearing thong bikini
Sex & Intimacy / 5:47 PM - Friday May 10, 2013

first time wearing thong bikini

Some friends of mine are insisting to go for a trip to mexico some beaches and wear a thong for a better suntan, but it would be my first time exposing my butt in public, so I need some experiences about it.

- Asked by An Engaged Girl, Female, 29-35

In Mexico, men are very sexist and look at women as sex objects. My wife, during our honeymoon there, often got her butt pinched or fondled from the locals while she was in a normal bikini or shorts. Not cool. I can't imagine what it would have been like in a thong. Be careful.

- Response by cosmicdog0, A Guy Critical, Male, 56-65, Denver, Science / Engineering

Yeah, well this butt wouldn't be seen in public in the daylight but when I was younger and those were in style then I would do it for sure...although there is something sexy about a white bum when the rest is tanned.

I didn't not read beyond "...wearing thong bikini".

Have more respect for yourself.

don't.. its tacky.. I don't care how good you look in it, it just looks trashy

Seeing a girl in a thong swimsuit is a sight to behold, but she has to be young and have a perfect "10" derriere - a tall order for many women.

sweety i can be a be a victoria secret model, and i wouldn't do that,it'a matter of respect for one self, you can dress classy and still have guys look, me when i go out i'm big busted so i'll wear a low cut shirt, but not to where the whole cleavage is out just enough , to keep someone wandering.. always leave something to the imagination...you can look so much sexier than a female showing all her goodies.. a man already sees what ya got and a woman with class will keep a man interested.. and yearnibg for more..... so please don't wear a thong.. it's just so unwomaanly... be a lady, not trashy.. so if ya go have fun enjoy..

- Response by mburgos, A Cool Mom, Female, 46-55, Philadelphia, Who Cares?

I don't like thongs. I prefer something that leaves more to the imagination. Thongs come across low class to me...

...not that they are, but they attract low class guys.

- Response by buffer, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 56-65, Los Angeles, Retired

If you're not comfortable with it, don't do it. A tan out of a bottle that you can apply in private is better for your health anyway.

- Response by tabbycat1, An Alternative Girl, Female, 29-35, London, Internet / New Media

Just do it. Live a little for once.

- Response by greekattorney, An Intellectual Guy, Male, 36-45, Political / Government

Depending where you go, you won't be alone. There are plenty of women wearing thongs in Playa del Carmen. Have a good time.

- Response by darkhorse33, A Guy Critical, Male, 36-45

How'd your trip go? Great I hope!

After all it's just a bum. Big deal. Only in the predominantly English-speaking countries are thong bikinis or topless sunbathing a problem. Many many beaches in Europe are entirely clothing optional. No problem.
If you don't behave like a trashy whore, you won't be received that way.

My wife is a very shy woman but the first time she wore a thong bikini (in Mexico - Playa del Carmen), she fell totally in love with how comfortable they were and is disappointed they're not more accepted where we live.

It's not like a thong bikini bottom displays your sexy bits - and no, breaststroke not included......they're only sexual because we've sexualized them....

- Response by e0501, Female, 36-45, Toronto