Why does green tea make me sweat like crazy?!?
Diet & Health / 11:17 AM - Sunday March 10, 2013

Im a tea addict, and recently I bought green tea to try it out. I'll have one cup and literally be dripping in sweat...

I tried researching it but didnt really find any good answers... I love the taste but should I just stop drinking it? I don't get it, other teas have never had this effect on me :S

- Asked by notsohawt, A Sportif, Female, 22-25, Toronto

I like tea also. Pay attention to what you are doing the next time you make a cup. I have found that I make it really hot, than drink it just as fast. The results are that I get HOT !

- Response by buffer, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 56-65, Los Angeles, Retired

That is pretty weird. It sounds like you may be having some kind of an allergic reaction to it. I would discontinue use.

You might ask your doctor about it if you really want to drink it for the health benefits. Cheers.

- Response by bullelk1, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 56-65, Phoenix, Self-Employed

i would love to taste that sweet juice from between your lrgs

- Response by windyday, A Thinker, Female, 26-28, Who Cares?

means that you have toxins in your blood. the tea is trying to remove them.

- Response by A Career Man, Male, Who Cares?, Who Cares?

I think its probably just the warmth of it heating up your body to perspire. Good think you're wearing a bikini.

- Response by quikslvr, A Career Man, Male, 36-45, Washington, DC, Farming

Sounds extreme and that you might want to lay off the particular green tea. Green teas may be oftentimes. Drinking Peppermint (once a day) keeps everything minty fresh.

- Response by ilom, A Mr. Married Guy, Male, 46-55, Halifax, Science / Engineering