What the hell does he mean?
Dating / 7:47 PM - Thursday March 07, 2013

What the hell does he mean?

I ask him if he recieved something that I txt him and he replied, no. So i said, I don't understand and he txt back- I thought you're smart and beautiful. What did his comment mean? I just didn't expect a reply like that? Is he insulting me?

- Asked by Female, Who Cares?

You insult each other by not talking face to face or voice to voice.

It's just like this site here. You can say hello to someone and it insults them, but why would you use this site to say hello, if you know their friggin phone number, or can go to their house.

- Response by buffer, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 56-65, Los Angeles, Retired

Sounds like a waste of time if you ask me. Texts rarely get unsent these days. I have been talking to a guy that has a piece of sh*t flip phone with a crappy service plan and he gets all my texts (I have an iPhone). I think your dude here is playing games. Why don't you call him or see him in person instead of going bonkers and trying to read into this bullshit.

- Response by nico76, A Creative, Female, 36-45, Who Cares?

If I project myself into his shoes, I can tell you this: I have one of the greatest aversions to texting you can imagine. Texting as a communication tool is an isolation almost comparable with what I imagine solitary confinement might be. The only thing you get are misspelled words, abbreviations galore and a waste of time. What you don't get are facial expressions, body language, inflection and nuance... all important elements of good communication. He suspects you already know this and does not need to enlarge on it. I would take it as a compliment and honor him by NOT texting.

no not insulting you when he said that, playing with you I'm sure.

you should have replied back "I am". LOL

- Response by girlpower08, A Sportif, Female, 36-45

*smh*

JUST CALL HIM.

- Response by king313, An Engaged Guy, Male, 29-35, Detroit, Who Cares?