Pantene making people bald..
Diet & Health / 7:45 PM - Thursday March 07, 2013

Pantene making people bald..

There is a whole website dedicated to this..and it is sad cause I bought some pantene a few weeks ago before I found this out..it transformed my hair like no other shampoo did..but when I found out it was making people bald i stopped using it.

Does anyone here use it?

- Asked by gregslove77, An Alternative Girl, Female, 29-35, Who Cares?

I use it. It is definitely not making me bald.

Maybe some people are allergic, and others are not...

- Response by newyorker80, A Creative, Female, 29-35

Do You want to try a good shampoo it will not screw your hair up use wen this you fine on qvc.com and On there web site to this will make your hair look like you went to the hairdress everyday it makes it easy to take care of plus where you live with the heat your it help it through the kind of weather you have there during those hot times plus when you color your hair it dosent take the color out after your color you hair to.

- Response by pawsbuddy04, A Thinker, Female, 46-55

Yep, got some up in tha cabinet, but I usually use three shampoos and three conditioners.
Then I take my memories of days gone by.
Then my hair is super dupper ...but as you very well know, the hair between a woman's leggs grows pretty damn fast!

Yup. My wife uses it. Has for years. Wait!!! Maybe that is why she is getting bald! Ya think?

I switched to another brand because of Pantene hair loss issues. Now my hair is back to normal and growing nicely.

- Response by int24h, A Career Man, Male, 36-45, Alternative Medicine

I don't know about Pantene making people bald, but I work in a salon & Pantene is one of the worst shampoos for the health of your hair. Pantene coats hair in the same stuff plastic is made from. When people come to the salon I work at, we always can tell if they use Pantene because their hair is usually damaged from it. I would highly reccommend spending the extra money & buying a salon quality shampoo, you will see the difference.

- Response by christinaa8001, A Thinker, Female, 18-21

oh no I just bought that new Age Defey that Courtney Cox advertises and love it. I need to read this info. I can't afford my bumble and bumble right now.....

I am glad you mentioned this. I do not use it all of the time but I have used it in the past. I will have to look up more information about it.

- Response by anonymisslady, A Career Woman, Female, 36-45, Medical / Dental