Why do cheating exes try to add you on Facebook?
Dating / 7:27 PM - Thursday March 07, 2013

Honestly, I really don't understand how someone can cheat and break someone's heart and then think they can come back 1 month, 6 months of a year later with a Facebook friend request. I dated this guy and he played me for a fool. Was cheating on me and I found text messages were he and the girl he cheater with were making jokes about how clueless I was. I dumped him and told him I wouldn't care if he died. Left that same day, blocked his cell #, blocked him from Facebook, Twitter, and burned everything he ever gave me. I hate him, and I never want to see him again. It's been 2 years since the breakup and I haven't seen him and couldn't be happier. Then a day ago I get a Facebook friend request from him, he created a new account. I block him. Than a few hours later, I notice that I have a new follower on Twitter and it's him. He created a new account. I blocked him there too. Why won't he leave me alone?!?!

I admire you for what you did when you found out he was cheating...I would do the same if this ever happens to me... He is a creep...get yourself a restraining order against him if you have to... I wish you all the best!

- Response by A Trendsetter, Female, Who Cares?, New York

He being noisy to see when you are going to get a new boyfriend and to see if you are writting anything about him on facebook. I think you can report him on facebook.

- Response by pawsbuddy04, A Thinker, Female, 46-55

*****News Flash*****
The majority of men out there are idiots when it comes to women. Case in point...your homeboy ex here. He's trying to ween his way back into your life and possibly hoping that you may have gotten over his cheating and want to try and date again. Guys almost always come back into an ex's life when they're reminiscing or feeling lonely. Let him prey on some woman who will allow him to treat her like crap.

- Response by nico76, A Creative, Female, 36-45, Who Cares?

Delete, delete, delete. No contact.

Report him to the proper local authorities if need be.

- Response by king313, A Rebel, Male, 29-35, Detroit, Civil Service

You handled it well when you found out.So many times on here you see women who want cheaters back. Not me. We know we deserve better. He wants another chance at you. Too bad. His loss.