Is there any natural way of improving one's concentration/attention span?
Diet & Health / 5:03 PM - Thursday March 07, 2013

- Asked by tabbycat1, An Alternative Girl, Female, 29-35, London, Internet / New Media

word search puzzles, cross word puzzles.....things like this help improve your concentration and keep your memory sharp.....also, like Joybird mentioned....Luminosity has lots of different memory have to pay for the service....but it's had some good reviews

- Response by mamu, A Guy Critical, Male, Who Cares?, Who Cares?

Lumosity is a web site you might look into that has games you play for this purpose and other brain building skills.

- Response by joybird, A Creative, Female, Who Cares?, Therapist

The sell vitamins to help you with this but I would ask the doctor what can help these two things to.

- Response by pawsbuddy04, A Thinker, Female, 46-55

I'm sorry, did you say something?

- Response by jophus, A Rebel, Male, 29-35, Artist / Musician / Writer

I've been told that meditation is supposed to do that but I tried it and the res

- Response by alecsmart1, A Guy Critical, Male, 46-55, Celebrity