Why do they call him a pretty boy?
Dating / 3:37 PM - Thursday March 07, 2013

Why do they call him a pretty boy?

When a guy that's talking to me finds out who i have a crush on they always say oh you like the pretty boy. And honestly i don't think of him as pretty i find him handsome he is tall probably 6'1 with brown hair attractive.

I've always understood "pretty boy" to mean that a man has a handsome face/pleasant-looking features and a clean-cut style. He's not perceived as particularly rugged or rough-and-tough.

These guys are just saying this to you to see you get upset that's all

- Response by pawsbuddy04, A Thinker, Female, 46-55

ever seen pictures of male models.. those look like pretty boys to me. I guess that's why they're models. theyre' not only handsome/good looking they're "pretty". Lol

- Response by girlpower08, A Sportif, Female, 36-45