Is this girl coming on date's with me because she is bored or she acctualy likes me?
Dating / 12:17 PM - Thursday March 07, 2013

We have been taking since the start off November 2012 and we have been on quity a few date's. When we are on date's i could not ask for more from her, she seam's like she really like's me. We have been on about 6 date's, but she has also canceled 7 all together. Now we have been re arranging them, but when we are not on the date's it's like she is not intrested at all. need some advise as i really like this girl. ( Also she is younger than me, i am 23 and she is 19, now i normally go out with girls older than me) Any advice would be helpfull.

OK, first of all, 18-22 year old women fall in and out of love every 5 seconds. They change like the wind.
The fact that she has canceled more dates with you than she's been on with you speaks volumes. It's sounds to me like she's using you as a "last resort" when nothing else works out. She just doesn't want to sit at home alone, so she keeps her date with you when nothing else works out.
And THAT is why she's "not interested at all" when you're not on a date. You're there to keep her company until the real deal comes along. Sorry man...

- Response by awsum1, A Life of the Party, Male, Who Cares?, Chicago

You should talk to her about how she feels about you before you move on with this relationship.

- Response by pawsbuddy04, A Thinker, Female, 46-55

ask her what the matter is.
she has the answers.

At 19 it's possible that she's a bit too flighty for what you may be looking for at this time. I would say that you should keep your choices open and not expect too much from her. With her being so young, she probably doesn't know what she wants and getting involved with her could keep you being a bit confused, etc.

- Response by Veronica71276, A Creative, Female, 36-45, Who Cares?

She's canceled 7 dates? That's really excessive. I mean, I could understand a few, but more than half a dozen is unacceptable in my book. What are her reasons? Health? Work? School? The bottom line is, when you want to date someone and you like that person, you make time for them. Sure, if there's something major in her life like a serious health problem, then that's different. I'd start pulling away if I was you. She sounds really flakey and possibly dating lots of other guys and she's putting you as the backup plan. F*ck that. I'd say go back to dating older women...

- Response by nico76, A Creative, Female, 36-45, Who Cares?