I am fed up with my finace. I do all the cooking and cleaning. i get up in the moring and clean, and
Family & Parenting / 12:05 PM - Thursday March 07, 2013

He says he wan's to work as we both are on disablity and after rent he has no money left after bills to add to the houshold. So i pay for all houshold exspense, food, lights. hygiene iteams ect. but i dont see him putting effort into getting a job, but waiting on agencys to help him. I also give him sex most times when he wants it. How should I get my fiance to not be so dam lazy

Don't do for him any more you just take care of yourself tell him I'm not paying my own bills and you take of your for now on its not right they way you have been actting and you want to get married well its not going to happen inless you change.

- Response by pawsbuddy04, A Thinker, Female, 46-55

So, we as taxpayers are supporting both of you? :-(
Once a lazybones, always a lazybones so don't try to change him now. These are things you figure out WAY before you make it to the fiance zone. My answer is either you do nothing or since you're fed up with him, you meet someone who isn't lazy.

- Response by syncaset, A Creative, Male, 46-55, Dallas, Artist / Musician / Writer

What's his disability?

- Response by drunkmonk, A Couch Potato, Male, 29-35

seems like he is using you.

The problem here is you are looking to change him and unfortunately he doesn't want to change nor feels a need to change. Hell he has you to take care of all of his needs for him. So you need to ask yourself if nothing changed from today would you still want to marry this guy? If not, then you really need to reevaluate your relationship.

I don't mean to sound offensive or sarcastic, but if you're both on disability, doesn't any type of employment cut off your benefits? And if this is what he's like as your fiance, what do you think is going to happen after you've said "I do"? The signs are there, but are you reading them?

- Response by Veronica71276, A Creative, Female, 36-45, Who Cares?