I guess my ? is: what exactly is she contributing to this marriage? I am just reading about her take
Married Life / 9:24 PM - Wednesday March 06, 2013

- Asked by siouxzen, A Creative, Female, Who Cares?, Los Angeles, Self-Employed

I say "Gold-Digger" who doesn't contribute much. I didn't read a single thing about how much she loved him, or what a great guy he was at first. Only that he was wealthier than her. And if they didn't have kids, why did she have to "give up" her career? Hmmm. I'd love to hear the "other side" of this one!

- Response by awsum1, A Life of the Party, Male, Who Cares?, Chicago

Just for the record you popped my post and this was for discussion purposes/hypothetical. I am not married, I am not reviewing a pre-nup and my current s/o is a broke-ass and has not indicated any inclinations of wanting to get married.

However I do have an interest in the topic.

And gold-digger? I am advocating for maintaining your career and staying away from wealthy men-lol. Seems safer and more empowering vs. beind made vulnerable and dependent on someone who has the power to dump you. It is easier to find a new job than finding a new husband IMHO.