How do I produce a lot more semen when I ejaculate?
Sex & Intimacy / 12:34 PM - Monday January 14, 2013

I know that if I stopped ejaculating for a while, the semen in my testicles will build up and the next time I have an orgasm, I will produce more semen.

If I ejaculated frequently, the quantity of semen that I will produce will be lower.

Take Ogoplex and you will shoot ropes.

- Response by perkyjen1, A Life of the Party, Female, 29-35, Boston

Be advised when you try herbal or homeopathic remedies. Often they have side effects that are worse than what you are treating. I would think a good, balanced diet would be the best therapy to boost volume of semen. And remember: give things a rest between your orgasms. If you really want to just boost fluid volume, learn how to have orgasms without ejaculating at all. That would give you a better "shot."

Try taking Ogoplex or any of the other Swedish flower pollen extracts. They work if you are loyal to the scheduled doses

- Response by sexytony617, A Creative, Male, 46-55, Boston, Consulting

It actually doesn't work like that.

Sperm cells are produced in the testicles and will build up slightly if not used, but since they have a finite life, if not used they are absorbed by the body. If you expel them there will be less available for the next release, but if the sperm were all gone you would not notice the volume. They are very tiny.

The liquid part of the ejaculation is produced by the prostate. There is no storage. It is produced on demand. Longer foreplay produces more discharge. There may be something you can take to stimulate the prostate. Abstinence is not one of them.

Good luck