Should I cut him off?
Dating / 7:56 PM - Sunday December 23, 2012

Should I cut him off?

I was talking to this guy and he was really into me or pretended to be, we hung out twice and it went great but he just stopped texting me after the second time we hung out, like a month has passed by and i saw him today he ignored me but he recently texted me "you looked beautiful today :), sorry i havent spoken to you been really busy"... and now im here thinking should I even answer? or should I just ignore him completely?

- Asked by geraldine94, A Player, Female, 18-21

Ignore him. If he had really wanted to talk to you before this he would have.

- Response by befuddled, A Thinker, Female, 36-45, Who Cares?

Sounds to me his situation 'when he ignored' is not working out anymore, so he is hoping to get your attention to massage his bruised ego until something better comes along.

- Response by bbperfume, A Thinker, Female, 29-35, Retail

Sounds like he's obviously got someone else. I'd leave it alone.

- Response by solkanar, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 26-28, New York, Technical

Screw him. Leave that boy alone. Nobody is that busy that they can't text...he's just playing around and doesn't want anything serious. He texted that because he knows he was wrong in just disappearing, so he's hoping to hear from you. He's going to do it all over again if you do respond and see him again.

- Response by nico76, A Creative, Female, 36-45, Who Cares?

thank him for the compliment and leave it at that. If he's interested in you, he'll continue contact you.

Sounds like he is attempting to play mind games.
Why oh why do they do that?