What Does Horny Feel Like To A Woman? Describe the feeling .... specifically ....
Sex & Intimacy / 4:55 PM - Thursday December 20, 2012

Some questions never seem to get asked by guys.

- Asked by ilom, A Mr. Married Guy, Male, 46-55, Halifax, Science / Engineering

We may be different because we cycle and ovulate. I can always tell when I'm ovulating because men who I just felt were nice look suddenly SMELL divine to me....like I could walk up and put my face in their arm pit good. And there are changes to the walk and talk too....the hips swing a little more like cat walk and roll, the dancing is alittle more provocative, the voice a little higher pitched and kind of a lilting trill. Women also smile more and laugh more...at least I do. Horny ups your game for attracting some fellow so you can get a little somethin- somethin. And it's not just ANY guy....it's not the round faced guy...it's the chiseled guy...the cowboy, the farmer tan, the fireman....somebody call 911 cause I'm onfire! ;)

- Response by joybird, A Hippie Chick, Female, 46-55, Who Cares?

In the morning I find I wake up horny. Morning horny usually starts with an overwhelming desire to have my breasts touched. It always starts with the breasts. They are perky and awake and extremely sensitive. All someone would have to do would be to roll over and accidently brush against them and it would be game on.

Boyfriend horny is more of a total experience. Particularly if he has been working me all day. It's more of an overwhelming need to have every part of my body touched. It's much more of a slow burn that starts with my neck and then slowly moves out to every other part. There is a spot on my neck, that if he goes near it, even if he just breathes near it, I am done for. It pretty much turns me to putty and I will do whatever he wants. When my body is aching for someone in particular in that way, it's like my skin is on fire.

Work horny adds an element to the day that makes you feel naughty. It's probably the secrecy that does it. That kind of horny makes you want to run home at lunch for a quickie.

- Response by gingersueet, An Alternative Girl, Female, 22-25, Halifax, Student

well it often starts in my face , a flush feeling settles in
my mouth becomes full of disire and the flush engulfs me.
My whole body desires touch , I want to tast ,smell, and them my whole being wants to engage.
My body becomes very hungry .

even the bottoms of my feet..lol

It feels like the urgent need to get with a guy, because that wet spot needs attention.

Well, the feeling just happens out of nowhere. Sometimes I'll have images rummaging in my head at work and I start getting wet. I don't use toys but when I get home to my boyfriend, it doesn't help that his smell of his body, the masculine manly smell just turns me on even more. Usually I'll just hint at him that I want him to ravage me and to just fuck me. Or if he's watching t.v. I'll start playing with him and doing stuff to him while he relaxes. Although he may not be horny he still likes it. It makes our insides feel nice and wet and just want to suck up a nice firm .... (you know what I mean)

You're talking about a horny toad? They are all bumpy, and green...well some are brown/tan color and they make the funniest little croaking sound. That what you're after?

- Response by seajaih, Female, Who Cares?, Who Cares?

Its this warm tingling feeling in the walls of your vagina. Sometimes if your really turned on, the clit will also tingle.

- Response by A Thinker, Female, 29-35, Artist / Musician / Writer