What are some good movies out in Redbox right now?
Jokes, Polls & Anything Else / 3:27 PM - Wednesday December 12, 2012

So because they charged me for 2 extra night for 4 movies, they gave me 8 promo codes...really just wanted my money back. I leave for home tomorrow and I leave at 10:45 my time and get home at 7ish their time...7 hours (includes a LOT of layover). Anyways, I wanted to rent a couple of movies, which one are pretty good? I've seen lately Magic Mike, Hunger Games (FINALLY :D), Sherlock Holmes (the 2nd one I think ...a Game of Shadows?), The Lorax (Loved!), The Avengers, Snow White and the Huntsman, What to Expect When Your Expecting, Safe House, and A Thousand Words...I like to watch a little of everything. What are some good movies out? I was thinking about getting MIBIII and two others.

- Asked by Pearl72594, A Trendsetter, Female, 18-21, Cleveland, Construction

TED is a great one...very funny.

- Response by jrastro, A Thinker, Female, 29-35, Who Cares?

Definitely "Ted"

- Response by kungfudewd, A Career Man, Male, 36-45, Who Cares?

The Expendables 2 was awesome, and The Dark Knight Rises was pretty cool.

- Response by proudmom88, An Alternative Girl, Female, 26-28, Atlanta