The brain never stops thinking about something all the time.
Sex & Intimacy / 11:55 PM - Thursday December 06, 2012

So what are you thinking about as you urinate in the toilet? Is it any different than when your going number two?

I just went to the bathroom and thought about the color and how long it actually took. Coming to a conclusion that I need to drink more water.

- Asked by diglebe2, A Guy Critical, Male, 36-45, Self-Employed

Did you know that as far as anthropological studies are concerned, "rest time" is time when we are doing absolutely nothing? Watching TV, reading a book, even playing on Answerology are all actively stimulating our brains, and don't count as "leisure."

I try not to think while on the toilet. Something about it, probably deeply psychological, makes me feel ten times worse if I happen to recall something shameful or embarassing.

I think the weirdest thing I do is that images-- one image at a time, in a single color-- usually get stuck in my head during sex. Not complex images, and the color is almost always arbitrary. Things like, a blue leaf, a green button, a yellow box or a red tree. I get them more often when the sex is really good, but I have no idea why. Or if anyone else does it.

- Response by A Thinker, Female, 26-28, Teaching

Water couldn't hurt I guess lol

Try drinking blue Hawaiian punch for a few days if you like green

its like that the nature pushes the head down to see what is going on.as you usually doctors ask about the colors and smell of the two numbers.it means that its accepted that Ppl usually do it involuntary.

- Response by boyboy4, A Creative, Male, 46-55, Tehran

I drink tons of water but it still takes too long.