Why is calling someone
Race, Religion & Politics / 1:48 PM - Monday December 03, 2012

Why is calling someone

a derogatory name any different than explaining their stupidity in longer stretched out sentences? I think if more people would get to the point the stupid people reading your responses would get the clue..

- Asked by diglebe2, A Guy Critical, Male, 36-45, Self-Employed

ROFLMAO.
Stupid is the new retard. You can't use either word without people getting their knickers in a total twist. That is because we are now in the time of "idiocracy" just like that movie by the same title. It's politically incorrect to point out where people's thinking and behaviors are creating their reality.

I've never had anyone except Hedo call me stupid. LMAO...I've had a few say I was silly or misquided...but not stupid.

- Response by joybird, A Hippie Chick, Female, Who Cares?, Who Cares?

So your advocating that I just plain call you an "Idiot" rather than explain why your mentally challenged?

Sound efficient to me! I can go along with that! lol lol lol

I think I'm in love with you. Alas, I found my soulmate. I completely agree. Dumbass is my favorite word.

You can be brief and straight to the point without lowering yourself to their level.

The best of both worlds.

To me if you think someone is an ass, you should be able to say, you are an ass.

If this were 'real life' and I was talking with an ass, I would tell them to stop being an ass.

Besides that 'dumb ass' is even better.

- Response by seajaih, Female, Who Cares?, Who Cares?

I don't feel like stooping to their intellectual level, which apparently would be amoeba if they don't understand. Usually I don't use names unless they're entirely appropriate since I'm not in 5th grade anymore.

- Response by pinkskittles722, A Sportif, Female, 18-21, Fitness