He hasn't asked for a third date?
Dating / 9:31 PM - Wednesday November 28, 2012

He hasn't asked for a third date?

Date one- quick coffee date that went well.
Date two- movie and drink together. Ended with me hugging him.
that was 2 weeks ago. I asked him out both times. He texts/calls me everyday but he hasn't tried to make any plans. It's like he's waiting for me to make plans again. Should I say something to him?

Maybe he is busy or waiting for you to contact him.
He might be waiting/wanting to know if you are keen.
He might be wondering the same as you..
You may as well msg/call him, maybe he thinks you prefer to initiate it if that's how it has been so far.

- Response by cutekitty7, A Thinker, Female, 26-28, Other Profession

No don't make plans yet again. ASK HIM why he hasn't initiated asking you out and listen very carefully to his answer. His answer will end with him either asking you out or not and if not you should right him off.

- Response by joybird, A Hippie Chick, Female, 46-55, Who Cares?

What's to say? You should have waited for him to show interest after the first date.

Now you should realize that he has no desire to see you again. It happens. For him there is no chemistry.

People do what gives them pleasure. If he had been happy with first two dates with you, he would have been communicating since.

Let it go. Unless you want to pay for another date that will also be your last with him. At some point in time, you must admit the reality and cut your losses.

You set the stage for the whole relationship by being the person who does the asking out. You took on the man's role of asking the person out on a date. Now, he expects you to continue to do this for the entire relationship, no matter how short or long it may be. In my opinion, it is always best to let the man do the asking out right from the start, and paying as well. A lady should be the lady, and the man should lead like a man. If he can't lead, then he is not a man yet, just an over grown boy. Now, you will have to tell him that you prefer a man who takes the lead.

- Response by pinkrose09, A Sweet Sarah, Female, 29-35, Who Cares?