Does ignoring your crush, make them want you more?
Dating / 11:00 AM - Saturday November 17, 2012

- Asked by geraldine94, A Player, Female, 18-21

nope...we're simple and base our thoughts and emotions on our observations...we want sincere women, not someone who plays hard to get or flirts with other guys thinking it will get us more interested. that'll initiate shut down mode and at that point you can forget it.

- Response by kramer, A Hip Hop Guy, Male, 46-55, Celebrity

personally, for me, it would simply make me think you're not interested, and so I'd try to move on, or I would just be very insecure about the relationship, which really is no foundation on which to build a relationship... Basically I think the idea is you're throwing the person off and they become curious about what is going on, so you have their attention, but it's not genuine love

- Response by justmarvelous, A Sportif, Female, 26-28

I don't believe its healthy communication. Jealousy comes into play when that happens and jealousy is a hateful emotion and that causes hate and distrust which don't help a relationship.

- Response by daffodils2008, A Thinker, Female, 56-65, Medical / Dental

No. That's just a stupid little game that ultimately fails.

IDK. I know that when a guy has ignored me in the past, it made me not think about him as much and gave room for a new guy that showed interest.

- Response by afirecracker, A Thinker, Female, 29-35

No, it doesnt work. If he is YOUR crush and he is nt interested, it wont work at all

- Response by sailormoon, A Creative, Female, 36-45, Other Profession

Not necessarily, it might make them not like you at all.

- Response by 3wiltedroses, A Creative, Female, Who Cares?, Self-Employed

No. But if you're ignoring him and he's still not paying attention, then I would focus my attention elsewhere.

- Response by befuddled, A Thinker, Female, 36-45, Who Cares?

No. If I had someone doing that to me, I wouldn't even notice they were there. I got shit to do.

- Response by wudaddy, A Mr. Married Guy, Male, 29-35, Dallas, Law Enforcement