Does swallowing Semen help with a sore throat?
Sex & Intimacy / 10:07 AM - Friday November 09, 2012

I am a nurse and one of my co-workers noticed that i had a sore throat, they informed me that whenever they have a sore throat they swallow their husbands semen and it helps sooth their throat. i just want to know if this holds any truth or if it is a joke.

My wife is into health and fitness and has 1,000 herbal remedies for everything under the sun.

So I do trust her 100%. She is in agreement with this. And has done it on the rare occasion she is under the weather herself. Twice actually.

I am just happy to know I can give to her in a positive way.

Hope this helps.

|| DK ||

- Response by ddkk, An Intellectual Guy, Male, 36-45, Philadelphia, Political / Government

I find that a cup of hot water, with a teaspoon of honey and a squeeze of lemon works wonders. Adding a shot of whiskey makes it even better. :)

Yes, I'm Doctor Feelgood and I have helped many girls with the burning, swollen and sore throats. Stop by my office for a prescription as soon as you can.

- Response by strongbow, A Jock, Male, 29-35, Who Cares?

you're about as much a nurse as I am a brain surgeon....

- Response by mamu, A Guy Critical, Male, Who Cares?, Who Cares?

Rum works pretty well for me.. but too much of it can lead right back to your coworkers original idea lol

- Response by anonymouspersona, A Hippie Chick, Female, 29-35, Miami, Administrative

Thank God, I can rely on warm salt water as there is noone here to swallow from. I'm not the swallow type.

Ever just try Cepacol Sore Throat spray? Works for me.

- Response by gingersueet, An Alternative Girl, Female, 22-25, Halifax, Student

i believe its true, its loaded with all kinds of good bacteria etc.

- Response by walt3289, A Guy Critical, Male, 36-45, Managerial

I don't know if it helps a sore throat or not...but to do what it takes to swallow semen will sure make you forget that you have a sore throat!!

Give it a shot!!

- Response by songstress, A Thinker, Female, 46-55, Self-Employed

You're a nurse? Aren't you supposed to know more about human health than we are?

It was a JOKE.

er um, yeah. That's it. Ah yeah, swallowing semen does help sooth and heal sore throats. It's the protein in semen that's helpful. But you need a lot of semen before it takes effect. I recommend several times a night to heal a sore throat. And then you can reduce down to once a night as a preventative measure. But no less than three times a week.

- Response by cosmicdog0, A Guy Critical, Male, 56-65, Denver, Science / Engineering