Men say, they call women names when there sexually frustrated!?
Sex & Intimacy / 10:55 AM - Monday November 05, 2012

men say, they call women names when there sexually frustrated!?

bitch, whore, is what I get at the end of the month when he needs to pay child support.you're saying if he's frustrated he may call me names? I don't see him, but he would just like to fuck..that's it! txting he calls me these things when he is mad at me. he is my babys dad, and doesnt care about me nor the baby. but still thinks that I will have sex with him again. why does he call me these things?

- Asked by Female, Who Cares?

ah, no. He is not sexually frustrated. No, guys do not call women names when we want sex. Maybe terms of endearment like; honey, sweetheart, sugarplum, pumpkin. But certainly not bitch or whore.

Sure he is mad and thus the bad names. Does he want to have sex with you during that time - more like he wants to rape you. Rape is about power and abuse - not sex. Get your child support and stay away from him. He will hurt you.

- Response by cosmicdog0, A Guy Critical, Male, 56-65, Denver, Science / Engineering

Sexually frustrated?

Nope...

Has no respect for you?

Yep.,.

- Response by siouxzen, A Career Woman, Female, Who Cares?, Guadalajara, Self-Employed

No, dear. He calls you these things because you let him. You had a child by this so-called "man" and then allowed yourself to be degraded, insulted, and put down by him, all the while crawling back to take more. He calls you these things because he sees you as nothing more than just some, please forgive the expression, dumb whore who'll give it up whenever he comes calling. You're nothing more than a toy to him, hon, and one he has little use for and even less respect for. You know that he doesn't care for his own offspring, let alone you, and yet you admit that you'd be willing to suffer the degradation just to feel some sense of closeness to him.

I love and respect my wife. If I've ever called her a bitch, it's either in the sense of "Stop acting like a bitch" because I know she's better than that or it's in the bedroom when we go roleplaying. I have never, ever called my wife a whore, slut, cunt, or any other sexually-demeaning term when it doesn't relate to use in the bedroom during our shared time. Why? Because I love and respect her. I know damn-well that using those terms outside of accepted play is just a vicious insult designed to tear her down and destroy the very woman she is.

In your case, though, he's using them because he MEANS it. He means that, to him, you're nothing more than a bitch, a whore. And if you willingly go back to that, suffering it just to have him near you again then at what point are you proving that you care for or respect your child or yourself? When have you shown yourself or anyone else that he's wrong? Is that the image of yourself that you want to give your baby? That it's perfectly fine for any "man" to insult a woman, treat her like shit, and utterly disrespect her simply because she's a woman?

Please, listen to what I'm saying here very closely. There are real men out there that prize a woman's heart and mind. Those that look past the scars of the past, that see a woman's strengths and weaknesses and loves her for each and every one of them. Do not let yourself be fooled into thinking that one person, this one ignorant, misogynistic fool is the best you will ever be able to do in your life. Find yourself. Learn to accept who you are and to love yourself and learn to ignore the heartless insults thrown your way. When you can do that, when you can see yourself and who you want to be then someone else will see it, too. You'll never have to suffer the degradation again unless it's something that you've both accepted as part of your intimate play, but then it's not degradation. You can be happy without this "person" ever again in your life save to give you the money that your child deserves. Trust me, it'll be more than worth it in the end.

- Response by doom2ruler, A Guy Critical, Male, 29-35, Technical

He calls you those names because he is a selfish jerk who lacks character. You tolerate it because you have no self respect. How pitiful.

I don't call anyone names, because it's rude.

- Response by greekattorney, An Intellectual Guy, Male, 36-45, Political / Government

Because he's an asshole?

Maybe? IJS?

He's an ass..and you are being stupid. Don't contact him or reply to him unless it involves your shared child. You're a free piece of ass to him--period.

- Response by bobbysg1rl, A Cool Mom, Female, 66 or older

Do what Eleanor Roosevelt suggests: "Step on me once ... Shame on YOU! Step on me twice, shame on ME!" You need to draw a boundary about his verbal abuse. Because he isn't going to stop cussing you out on his own, YOU need to stophim. How? Do not even read his nasty texts. Just delete them. And, whatever you do, DON'T USE FOUL LANGUAGE IF YOU ANSWER HIS texts, ph. calls, etc.
Give yourself the respect YOU deserve, darlin.

- Response by familygal, A Thinker, Female, Who Cares?, Artist / Musician / Writer

he is angry he has to pay child support and wants out of it.
he is childish and irresponsible. he has no morals or couth.