A girl sends me a wink face and she has a boyfriend
Friendship / 9:57 PM - Thursday October 18, 2012

Me and this girl that's a friend of mine are playing this game on our phone that allows us to text chat while we play. I keep beating her and, twice already, she has sent me a wink face ";)" to my response ":P". She also currently has a boyfriend and they are both on my outdoor co-ed soccer team. I'm just trying to figure out why she keeps sending me wink faces before I assume the wrong thing... Thanks for the help!

- Asked by A Guy Critical, Male, 22-25

Stop it. It means nothing. It's a friendly thing. I send wink faces and I'm happily married.

- Response by bobbysg1rl, A Cool Mom, Female, 66 or older

A wink face can mean nothing as a response to your ":p". It sounds like you are just playing a game and making fun of each other. She may not mean anything by it but the question is why do you think it might mean something? Only you can know if its playful or if she is potentially flirting with you since you are familiar with her and her boyfriends relationship. I wouldn't read too much into this unless you want to just be bold enough to ask her. Maybe you just have a crush on her?? Is that a possibility?

- Response by justwanttoknow, A Sportif, Female, 46-55, San Jose, Managerial