Why do men verbal and emotionally hurt me? Does everything happen for a reason?
Dating / 10:57 PM - Tuesday October 16, 2012

I woke up this morning and thought to myself, "you know what, I trust that God has something planned for me. He knows what he's doing." I truly believe that

- Asked by Female, Who Cares?

Why would a good God want you to be hurt? I've seen family members tell themselves that bad things that happened to them were part of some divine plan instead of doing something about it. It didn't work. Don't put up with crap from these guys.

- Response by tabbycat1, An Alternative Girl, Female, 29-35, London, Internet / New Media

yes everything does happen for a reason and no one seems to know what those reasons are

- Response by sarahot46, A Sweet Sarah, Female, 22-25, Who Cares?

You keep picking the wrong men. Everything does happen for a reason, so you'll learn lessons and not keep picking the wrong kind of man. You have free will about the men you seek out, if they hurt you they are not gifts from God. If you do what you've always done you'll get what you've always gotten. Set your standards higher. Don't try crediting God with your poor judgment of character.

- Response by justryin2help, A Hippie Chick, Female, 36-45

Don't allow men to hurt you. Yeah, God has a plan for us all but if you keep putting yourself out there for torment, then that's what you're going to get.

- Response by candiedcherry01, A Hippie Chick, Female, 46-55