My husband admits his libido is low and often rejects my sexual advances yet he masturbates regular
Sex & Intimacy / 5:51 AM - Thursday October 11, 2012

We have only been married 3 months and sex has become less and less, when we do become intimate its usually spooning, no foreplay, no kissing etc. He has masturbated 2 days in a row and rejected me when i want some loving. In my head hes gone off me or needs something more. He comments on other women on tv in a sexual manner but i never get compliments. Has he gone off me?

I know a guy a lot like that, and he is gay/bi. He often has a gf to fit in, and because they support him more. He masturbates often, watches porn, and is not normal sexually. Your man may have some sexual secrets, or some heavy baggage from the past.

- Response by travelchic, A Creative, Female, 29-35, Self-Employed

i've been married for 12 yrs.... talk to him to find out he chooses to pleasure himself instead of having sex with you. communication is important in any relationship.

- Response by tleeb, A Guy Critical, Male, Who Cares?, Dallas, Other Profession

I hate to hear of women that cannot get their husbands to fuck them. Sometimes I feel bad when I masturbate and still fuck my wife the same day but.....listening to you. Im Good!!!!

- Response by handsomedetroitguy, A Father Figure, Male, 36-45, Detroit, Political / Government

Can't answer for your guy but can tell you why I do.

Started out young, dumb, and full of (you know what), married 20yrs there after, and single 20more I realized what it was I needed from my life's partner. I never found it. That woman who'd "love" me as much (and often) as I would her. With time they all refered to that as "sex" and have me on a ration. At that point, when it's ration time, it's up to me to press the point and follow through. Almost never hers. Don't get me wrong. Even being allowed to love her is about as close to heaven on earth as it gets. Masturbation is just much more reliable. No rejection, always willing, there to alway please.

Never rejected a womans advances, those memories rank high, but aside from them, my s/o has always made "loving" a lot like work. Work with unreliable results. Not so with masturbation.

- Response by fluff47, A Father Figure, Male, 56-65, Self-Employed