Ladies have you confess your feelings to a guy you have a crush on, but it took him longer?
Friendship / 4:43 PM - Saturday September 22, 2012

To come out of the friendzone and think of you as his girlfriend?

It seems like it's always the girls who like to take a few days to think about thinking of her male friend as her boyfriend. Sometimes she'll say "yes" at that very moment, sometimes she'll reject him, but also she likes to give it a week before she decides on him.

I would love to hear about a guy who took a few days to see if his female friend is someone he can be on a romantic level.

- Asked by hatefemales, A Couch Potato, Male, 29-35

Be glad the female takes a few days to think about it, I personally take a while myself. Its normal to contemplate the situation, sounds pretty normal to me. Male or female. docj

- Response by 01docj10, A Guy Critical, Male, 56-65, St.Louis, Retired

I believe I'm in love with a man who sees me as a friend only. He's younger than me and I have always pretended not to be interested because of the age difference. He's far from me but we talk constantly (we've met 3 times in our lives, and two of those times was for 5-6 days at a time). I have never confessed my feelings, for fear he may turn away and I'd be hurt. Besides, I dont think he's attracted to me. But he continues tp talk to me every week, and its been about 2 years. He has no girlfriend and is very insecure with women. So if I ever meet with him again, I might just kiss him and see where that goes. If I am brave enough, that is. :(

- Response by A Career Woman, Female, 46-55, Teaching