I love him! I really do! But he hurt me..
Friendship / 3:34 AM - Friday September 21, 2012

He started seeing someone else...no they aren't together. I still have to be the first to initiate conversation with him. Things are not the same anymore...I love him so much! Do I just leave him alone? I really want to confess my love to him, but he won't be back to visit for awhile. Should I just hold off and try to forget about it? I don't know why I care about him so much, I mean I saw other guys after him..but I just can't stop thinking of him. I'm not sure if he even thinks about me like I do with him at all. ugh, he called me about two weeks ago to chat about how things are going along. I know he still cares, but maybe he's confused? Maybe he doesn't know what he is doing? I feel like what we had for a solid 8 months was real...Maybe I should stop kidding myself and move on?

some one who loves you will not hurt you.
do your really think you love him or are you just infatuated.
are you a couple?
what is the relationship with the guy and this other woman?
is it serious?
if not serious, i think you may be jealous and over reacting.
sounds like your are not exclusive...so stop over reacting and be more mature.

STOP making excuses for him. He does not feel the same way you do and may never have. Leave him completely alone. If he has any feelings toward or cares about you let him make the first contact. It is difficult to be JUST friends with someone you love, but the feeling are only one way..absence makes the heart grow founder.....SOMETIMES!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why is it us women always try to fix a relationship which we think can be salvaged and we can miraculously bring it all back?
He does care but not enough to stay - or, maybe he just is not yet ready for a forever relationship. Most men take much longer to want to be in a long term situation than women. Do you want to have him now, get married, have children, only to find out in 5-10 years he will leave because this is not how he had envisioned his life?
The saying "set it free, if it was meant to be it will come back on its own" can be applied to many relationships. Move on, become the person, career woman, etc. you want to be and you will attract the right person in your life when the time is right!

- Response by helgal427, A Thinker, Female, 66 or older, Self-Employed