My gf's vagina is too tight for penetration, she tears and bleeds even with 2 fingers. HELP!
Sex & Intimacy / 6:49 AM - Monday September 17, 2012

Even after lots and lots of foreplay and shes as wet as she could ever be AND then I will even add lube, she still begins to bleed as soon as the head of my penis enters; it hurts her. what do we do?

- Asked by A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 18-21, Providence, Food Service

Also, hate to say this, but are you being TOO gentle?

How MY virginity was taken was doggy-style in the woods surrounding my High School, I was not very wet, He was WELL ENDOWED, when easing it in would not work- he SHOVED IT IN with brute force, and since we were in a semi public area, I could not scream.

you might have to SHOVE It like you're plunging a toilet. LOL
Be Masculine and SHOVE IT IN with a lot of force, might be the only way to tear that virgin hymen. She won't like it- but it MIGHT BE the only way?

Try that once. Not any more than once. It might do the trick. You have to "pop" or tear her thick hymen. I had a thick hymen. It is flesh Partially covering the vagina opening (like a 3/4 Moon shape), mine was as thick as the webbing between your pointer finger and thumb. You have to completely rip-tear through it 100%, sorry to say.

Yes, you are doing it how most women would WANT it done, soft and gentle, but it doesn't seem to be working, does it? I can just tell you what worked for ME when I lost mine.

Her first time is SUPPOSED to bleed.

- Response by discotrash, A Career Woman, Female, 29-35, Las Vegas, Other Profession

They actually make dildo's that inflate with a hand pump - Gradually increase the girth and it will stretch....

After all don't forget a kids gonna come outathere some day....

Sadly, everyone IS made differently.
Some men are well endowed, some men are tiny.
Some women have loose gaping canyon vagina, some are SUPER tight.

If you are well endowed and she is super tight, it may never fit, sorry to say.
At least you found out NOW and before you got married.

I HAVE HEARD stories of a man that could not fit into his wife physically after MANY attempts, so they had to get an Annulment because they could not consummate the marriage. It IS possible to just not be physically compatible.

Is she a virgin? If so, she will bleed and it will hurt but only the first time (unless you do it bit by bit which is what this sounds like). After the first time, it gets better otherwise we wouldn't keep doing it, would we?

Take your time, use lube if you feel better about it but go all the way.

- Response by cam80, A Thinker, Female, 29-35, Other Profession

She might need to see a doctor. She is scared of the pain, so she tightens up and that makes it worse.

Have her look up the condition "vaginismus" and see if that applies to her. If it does, it is curable.

- Response by damonater351, An Intellectual Guy, Male, 29-35, Norfolk

Just shove it into her and get on with it. It will be uncomfortable for her but will benefit you both in the end.

- Response by karla65, An Alternative Girl, Female, 36-45, Boston, Who Cares?

My Python: she needs to go to an OB-GNY for advice...

I've been looking for one of these women all my life !
That is marriage material !

- Response by An Intellectual Guy, Male, 46-55, Other Profession

Get her a vaginal dialator. http://www.vaginismus.c om/products/dilator_set ?gclid=CLWb_YL0wLICFUZg Mgod7mwA1w

- Response by iluv2buhgirl, A Hippie Chick, Female, 56-65, Retired

gotta love asian girls eh...?
lol

listen, girls were made for this. You just gotta stretch her out for a little while- she'll get used to it. Rip that shit up a few time, she'll love you for it

- Response by mrsavage, An Intellectual Guy, Male, 29-35, Who Cares?

I'm a girl and I have the same problem. I also visited a doctor for this.
the amount of blood I lose can probably fill 2/3rd of a mug. The first day I bled when I broke my hyman, the blood was reasonable, and Ever since I could insert a finger. My doctor could also insert the tools she needed to look inside the vagina, but my partner's penis would make me bleed like no tomorrow. I would drip so much blood I could fill a 2/3rd of a mug.
After my doctor examined me, she told me that I do have a tighter vagina compared to other women, and the walls of my vagina are also thicker than usual. She told me to try again with lube with my partner, and try to let it in. And if I realized there's no way he can insert it in, I might need to have a minor surgery on it.
I tried again with my partner and I bled again, the same amount perhaps.
I'm gonna try again, and I'm contemplating the surgery idea.
But I have two questions:
1. What happened to your girlfiend? I would like to know how you guys solved it.
2. Those of you who told us he has to shove it in, were you guys bleeding as much as I said too? I mean.. My partner says it's not normal to bleed this much.