My boyfriend still has old pictures of his ex girlfriend nude. What should I do?
Sex & Intimacy / 12:24 PM - Thursday August 02, 2012

He won't delete them.

- Asked by cookiemonsta11, A Thinker, Female, 29-35, Sheffield, Student

I'd be gone if he can't let go of his ex. And..someone who hangs on to nude pics of their "history" is certainly not my "type" to begin with.

- Response by jillopo, An Alternative Girl, Female, 29-35, Dusseldorf, Other Profession

Everyone has a past, including you. These pictures are part of his history, and part of his property. Even if you married this guy, you do not have a right to ask that they be destroyed.

You need to get a grip and figure out what is bothering you. Then deal with it on your own. If you feel this women is a threat, ask yourself why. If these images make you feel insecure, ask your self why.

As you seek answers remember this guy is with you, not her. With you he gets the real deal. With the pictures he still has his memories for good or bad.

Good Luck

- Response by archerchef, A Player, Male, 56-65, Vienna, Who Cares?

I find it odd that anyone would actually find this acceptable... especially if he is using them as wanking material. Sorry but definitely not acceptable. Can you really see him being happy if you told him you still get yourself off over and ex of yours.

I feel he is mugging you off love, BUT it is not mine or anybody on answerology's decision is it? It is yours... think long and hard - do you find it acceptable? If so then he is doing absolutely nothing wrong, if you don't tell him exactly how you feel and exactly what you would like to see happen from here on in about the situation and how it can be resolved. If he doesn't listen to what you ask then he does not respect you or your wishes and I think you need to think further about whether this really is a man you want to waste any more time on. Good luck!!

- Response by miss1982, A Thinker, Female, 29-35, London

My boyfriend has lots of pictures and videos of his past girlfriends and sexual escapades. There part of his past and his property,his history, i have no right to delete them. I dont mind him having them or wanking off to them. =0)

- Response by mysterious19, An Alternative Girl, Female, 18-21, London, Other Profession

Honestly, there is no excuse for it. I'd dump him over nude pictures of his ex.

Tell him it's me or the naked pics of her. He has to choose. If he still refuses then you know where you stand and should dump him. Explaining clearly that is why your doing it.

- Response by bellabyrdie, A Thinker, Female, 29-35, Who Cares?

Those pictures were there before he was with you. Why are you jealous of someone else? You have him, right?

Why do you have a boyfriend who keeps nude pics of his ex? He had them when you met him, and he has them now.
It was your choice to go with him, it's your choice to leave or stay.

Get nude, have photos taken, post them on FB or wherever...

- Response by richard77, A Jock, Male, Who Cares?, Self-Employed

Delete your relationship with him. He still has a thing for his ex.

- Response by myrtletyrtle, A Creative, Female, 46-55, Who Cares?

UHHH....could you please post them, then we could see if they are worth keeping. )

- Response by 1xtowerman, A Guy Critical, Male, 56-65, Retired

get ust to it and do not let it bother u as u are their and they are gone

If it bothers you that much, find a new boyfriend who respects you.

- Response by greekattorney, An Intellectual Guy, Male, 36-45, Political / Government

if he wont delete them, get some pix of your ex bf in the draft and display them to him.
really there is not much you can do but sit back and steam.
he is not wanting to part with them and may keep them til he croaks.
so, if you want...get a knitting needle and start knitting.

I like the range of answers.

Me? I think he's a bonehead. Like he couldn't password protect them so you wouldn't see them? Seriously, he can do as he pleases and keep them (out of sight), but the position he is taking displays a combination of stupidity, insensitivity and stubbornness that doesn't bode well.

Good luck and God bless

- Response by kravjar666, A Father Figure, Male, 46-55, Los Angeles, Consulting

Anything you SAY will just be misconstrued into you being jealous/insecure/bitchy /whatever else.

The only thing you can do is to get YOURSELF some nude male photos. Either real guys online, this will be EASY to do. or Chippendale's type sexy male photos and "let him" "accidentally" catch you staring at those pics.
Might open his eyes to how YOU feel.

- Response by discotrash, A Career Woman, Female, 29-35, Las Vegas, Other Profession