WHAT DOES IT MEAN TO DREAM OF A WHITE SNAKE?
Race, Religion & Politics / 6:07 PM - Tuesday July 17, 2012

I HAD A DREAM OF A WHITE SNAKE JUST TRYING TO JUMP ON EVERY ONE EVERY CHANCE IT GOT CONFUSED ABOUT THAT ONE

- Asked by blackbond, A Thinker, Female, 29-35, Financial / Banking

It's your first day and already you are annoying people!
If you're 29-35, I'm 172
Stop posting the same questions over and over, and stop typing in all caps.
I promise you we are all alot smarter than you think.....

- Response by stanorocks, A Guy Critical, Male, 36-45, Denver, Therapist

It was a dream with no meaning,, usually when you have vivid dreams like that you are about to wake up needing the bathroom

- Response by rumloverreturns, A Cool Mom, Female, 46-55, Glasgow, Other Profession

Since the snake was attacking people, that would be a sign of a subconscious feeling of power (if the feeling during the dream was good, and not scary). Did you feel that your perspective was the same as the snake, were you the snake? Were you afraid of the snake and running away from it? If you were afraid of the snake, then it could mean you are feeling inner conflict, and running away from a feeling you are having during waking life. Message me if you want to talk more about it. I think dreams are fascinating :)

- Response by babelfish123, A Creative, Female, 26-28, Los Angeles, Food Service

People are more likely to answer your questions if you do not write in "all caps." Please keep this in mind in the future.

To dream of snakes is to dream about sex, renewal and betrayal.

- Response by myrtletyrtle, A Creative, Female, 46-55, Who Cares?