When you have sex with a man, does he lick your whole body?
Sex & Intimacy / 7:17 AM - Thursday July 12, 2012

Like you know, kiss you and lick you up and down. I just thought men do that to women but no ones ever done it to me. I'm starting to think that something is wrong with me.

Update: July 12, 2012.
Ok I y'all know what I meant. I meant certain places. But I mean mainly like kiss her neck, chest, stomach, inside of her thighs, y'all know what meant as in everywhere! That's how I think it should be anyway!! U should never get straight to it, THAT'S BORINGGG. And to the people that think I'm having sex with men my age, youre wrong. I'm not having sex with men my age. I'm never even attracted to men my age. Theyre boring and never know what they're doing! I go for older men, late 20's to 30's and sometimes 40's. I've just never been attracted to men my age, they suck and are still too immature.

- Asked by An Alternative Girl, Female, 22-25, Who Cares?

The problem is, your still having sex with young men. A man who appreciates a woman is one that can savor every inch of his lover. Kissing, licking, caressing are all part of "making love" to a woman. The slow build-up of passion..enjoying the journey before penetration is what makes a great lover. As men age they learn this. At a young age most men are quick to get to the penetration. Some men never grow out of this, but those that do enjoy the true pleasure of sharing sex with a lover. There's NOTHING wrong with you.:)

- Response by happyhippiepappy, A Creative, Male, 56-65, Retired

Yes! A woman should be mentally, emotionally and physically aroused before sexually stimulation and tasting her whole body is part of building her arousal.

When I'm intimate with a woman, my tongue serves only one purpose, and that's to pleasure her to the best of it's ability. As I slowly undress a woman, I like to lick, nibble, suck and savor every inch of her flesh, from her fingertips to her lips and from her nose to her toes, worshiping her entire body. Then I enjoy tracing the outline of of her legs, from toes to toes, with my tongue, as she spreads wider and wider, offering my mouth easier access and inviting me to bite into her ripened fruit. On each pass, my nose is drawn to the sweet moist scent radiating from between her legs and I love sucking her juice right through the fabric of her panties as it oozes out of her. So she knows what to expect, every now and then, I'll pull her panties aside and giver her a nice long slow gentle lick from her perineum up, burying my tongue deep insider her and ending with a soft suck on her swollen clit. When she's been tortured enough, I'll savagely tear her panties off and feast between her legs. My tongue will continue to lick the most sensitive part of her body.

Since women are generally capable of experiencing many more orgasms than men, she should be serviced before, after and several times in between. By the end of the experience, my tongue has licked and explored her whole body.

- Response by pumapete, An Intellectual Guy, Male, 46-55, Philadelphia, Financial / Banking

Not to my own knowledge they don't. so nothing is wrong with you!!

nothing wrong at all, unless you dont like it, but its hard to think, why you wouldnt

- Response by A Rebel, Male, 36-45

Ummmmmm.. no sex with a man.. I have never heard of men doing this on a routine basis. maybe someone who is a perv does thst to all women.

- Response by pepperman46, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 46-55

Nobody does that!!!

Only your dog will do that!!!

just for the special ones

I don't think any guy licks or kisses a girl's whole body, just certain places - it just a matter of taste. No one's ever done it to me they just tend to pay attention to certain places. If you want somewhere kissed or something done just ask all they can do is say 'no' and it's not a big deal.

- Response by kaylou321, A Sweet Sarah, Female, 26-28, Administrative

Most women I've been with won't let me give them oral.
No woman has ever given me a handjob, either.
Is something wrong with me?
I think not!

I never had that done and wouldn't like it if some one did that.

that is part of the foreplay deal.
have you ever asked your husband to get a taste of you?
my next wife will have to watch out for me, because i am going to love her every way i can.