I slept with my female boss, now I'm her sex bitch
Sex & Intimacy / 2:14 PM - Wednesday June 27, 2012

I knew the first time I slept with her I probably shouldn't have, you know don't shit where you eat and all that.

She was single and I was single, I had known her for just over 1 year and as colleagues and 'friends' we got on great. The one night she took it farther, I let it go there, and for the past 6 months we have been having amazing sex and as far as I was concerned it was turning into a proper relationship, although on hindsight when she asked me to keep it quiet due to work reasons I should have seen that red flag.

We travelled together on work trips over the US, and Europe. Went on dates etc, we did all the usual relationship stuff, stayed over at each others homes, mine more than hers now I think of it but we did spend a good amount of time at her place.

Two days ago I overheard another boss congratulating my boss/gf on her engagement, naturally I was like WTF, she told me she was single, there was never a hint of another guy. It turned out to be her long term on and off bf.

She told me that what we had was only sex, play down all the time we spent together, I'm actually gutted as I thought it was more, I can also see sense that if this is what she is like then possibly I have dodged a bullet.

She still wants to keep having sex secretly, I want to stop, when I told her this she said "well that would be a shame, it was nice working and knowing you, I'll let you think about it and I'll call you later."

This is clearly threatening to sack me unless I keep having sex with her.

I don't know what to do.

If at the start she was clear she was single and it was only sex then sure why not, but now she is engaged (which she kept secret she even had a bf) and I have/had developed emotions for her it's not so simple.

I have left out some more details but I guess the above is enough. Thanks for any reply.

- Asked by Male, Who Cares?

Hay-suess marimba, what a horrible woman! I mean, yes---mistake on your part, but at least, as you state, you're single and not the one cheating on a fiance!

Obviously, if your work place has a Human Resources Department that handles sexual harrassment types of things, head straight there and put all the cards on the table. Explain the implied threat to your job because you actually have scruples when it comes to banging someone who is engaged to be married.

And, start looking for another job TOO. This woman is a nightmare you need to get away from if at all possible.

- Response by feralberyl, A Creative, Female, 56-65, Columbus, Other Profession

Time to wake up, get your hand off your cock and onto your socks.. you have work in an hour... and for gods sake take a shower

- Response by rumloverreturns, A Cool Mom, Female, 46-55, Glasgow, Other Profession

There is something you can do if you REALLY REALLY REEALLY Want to GET her.

You can use the law of the land to get her nasty ass fired.

What she's doing is sexual harassment and against the law in all 50 states. You can get her FIRED just by going to HR and pressing charges.

YOU won't lose YOUR JOB, but SHE will 100% lose hers. AND her fiance will know what kind of woman she is.

You can either BE her bitch and let her get away with this, or you can be a MAN and go report her.

Your choice.

References: I was an E/O officer for 9 years.

Hey! I saw that movie!

- Response by catscratch, A Thinker, Female, 46-55, Executive

File a "sexual harrassment" complaint if you think the threat is credible. Frankly, your post didn't read like it was.

- Response by siouxzen, A Creative, Female, Who Cares?, Los Angeles, Self-Employed

She's probably some jerk's sex bitch and when he doesn't have time for her she does it to you to make herself feel better but seems to me all along she's been emotionally unavailable as she must have been in love with this other guy the whole time so i'm not sure you ever had a chance and unfortunately I dont feel sorry for you because men do this to women all the time ha ha ! welcome to reality sorry it bites! I suggest you terminate the sexual relationship immediately and hopefully she wont fire you so you dont have to sue her for sexual harrassment.... there are plenty of girls out there that wont do this to you, save yourself and find a nice girl.

- Response by funegirljen, A Thinker, Female, 36-45, Sacramento, Administrative

keep banging her why not

Keep f*cking her. What's wrong?

- Response by etbass, A Creative, Male, 36-45, Executive

I agree - you have put your job in jeopardy. At some point I would think her fiance would learn about her dalliances with you. Then the shit could really hit the fan in your office. I would suggest you just try to gently separate yourself from this woman. Just tell her you want to respect her engagement and her fiance. If she continues to pursue you, you probably should think about looking for a new job. Good luck!

Film it next time she needs a fucking. make sure you get voice recorded. you can own her controlling ass.

- Response by A Career Man, Male, 56-65, Miami, Self-Employed

Call the Department of Labor and file a Sexual Harassment complaint against your company. Also call a lieyer and sue for $5,000,000 for Harassment and "rape" by coercion.

ask for a raise .

- Response by headscratching, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 46-55, Science / Engineering

Do one of two things, file sexual harassment charges or tel her you will unless she gives you a BIG raise

- Response by arkwolf, A Couch Potato, Male, 36-45, Who Cares?

Get her threating you again with termination on tape and then take her to court.

Well you sleep with her. So I cant say you wont get fired too. I am not sure how it is at your work with dating. But here it is ok to date other assoicates but not one above you. Not one that can give you raise or fire you. Go to HR they could ask her to stop if she doesn't they can fire you but you both could lose your job. Well what if she said she was pregnant how would you know its not your baby?

- Response by A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 29-35, Milwaukee, Food Service

Well, that's clearly sexual harassment. Keep a journal of everything. Go to HR and let them know.

And don't sh**t where you eat anymore!

- Response by kravjar666, A Father Figure, Male, 46-55, Los Angeles, Consulting