There is proof that semen has some nutritional value.
Sex & Intimacy / 8:51 AM - Friday June 22, 2012

Is there any nutritional value to be gained from licking pussy?

- Asked by proteus, A Mr. Married Guy, Male, 46-55, Pittsburgh, Who Cares?

Quite honestly, I really don't need to have nutritional value of that act to partake as it is really a true pleasure for me to do so.

- Response by sexytony617, A Creative, Male, 46-55, Boston, Consulting

Nutritional, no dont think so, but it sure helps cure headaches of the receiver. LOL

- Response by youngfuddyduddy, A Married Girl, Female, 46-55, New York, Who Cares?

Absolutely!!! There are tons of nutritional and health benefits to licking pussy. Vaginal secretions are loaded with vitamins and minerals, which have great nutritional value, and is also excellent for your complexion. Eating pussy is great exercise too. It burns calories and builds muscle tone in your face and tongue, which improves your facial physique and linguistic abilities. A woman's thighs pressed against your ears reduces stress, lowers blood pressure and adds years to your life. When she's clenching your hair in her fists, it promotes hair growth. If she's "au naturale," swallowing a few pubic hairs adds fiber to your diet. For maximum health benefits, my recommendation is to feast on pussy several times per week.

If you don't believe me, ask any girl...she'll confirm that all these claims are in-fact true.

- Response by pumapete, An Intellectual Guy, Male, 46-55, Philadelphia, Financial / Banking

Sure is. If you lick it good she won't hesitate to cook a nutritional meal for you again and again.

- Response by kungfudewd, A Career Man, Male, 36-45, Who Cares?

Omega 3000 Anti-Bitch Fatty Acids

Yes.
It makes her ecstatic. Good things come from the kitchen when you make her ecstatic.

- Response by etbass, A Creative, Male, 36-45, Executive

Buddy,whether it's nutritional or not,my concren is to have a hearty lick on pussies to satisfy my n her desires faithfully,licking is just passionate n awesome if one knows how to perform.

- Response by podian, A Guy Critical, Male, 36-45, Singapore, Technical