Is my wife ashamed of my small penis?
Sex & Intimacy / 9:57 AM - Tuesday June 12, 2012

Is my wife ashamed of my small penis?

My wife told me about a conversation she had with a female friend of hers where her friend told her that her husband had a small penis. When she asked my wife about me , my wife said he is average about 6 to 7 inches. Im a big built muscular guy and im about 4 to 4.5 in length. I know guys sometimes exagerate but do you think my wife is ashamed to say her husband has a small penis? Im perfectly ok with my size and my wife has even teased me about being small, because it is a turn on for me. Any ladies ashamed that there guy is on the smaller side?

- Asked by jd28ky, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 36-45

One of my problems with this one is ...why the he#! are they discussing your Tony Tiger????
Does your wife's friend want a ride through the jungle on it?
WTF is going on these days????????????

Ladies dont talk about the size of their mates penis.

Some women do. I dont understand why. You could talk about this with your wife, because it is making you feel bad.

- Response by sailormoon, A Creative, Female, 36-45, Other Profession

I have never been ashamed or disappointed by any of the penises I have come across...some bigger and some smaller...all good to me!!

- Response by fondacox, A Trendsetter, Female, 36-45

most women don't measure the size in inches

- Response by A Career Man, Male, Who Cares?, Who Cares?

Maybe because you are rocking it so well, in her mind, you are a much larger man.

- Response by An Intellectual Guy, Male, 29-35

You do know that no woman is actually going to discuss the actual exact length with her gfs right?? There's some things that stay between the two of them. Quit worrying about it, you're worried about it more than she is.

Has she ever whipped out a ruler and actually measured your dick while it's erect? (cuz THAT wouldn't be a mood killer or anything :P) If not, my guess is that she was just giving an estimate to her girlfriend (it's easy to be off an inch or two when estimating measurements of anything).

Why in the world would I feel shame OR pride about the size of my man's penis unless I felt the need to talk size/inches with my girlfriends? I'm all for candid sexual conversation but come ON...breaking down penis size of a S/O is so tacky. I never want to be out to dinner with friends and look over at Tom thinking, "I know that your dick is precisely five and one fourth inches long"...wrong, just wrong.

Was she bragging or complaining. Tell her to shut her pie hole ..you dont' need Mr. Happy being discected....ijs

Stop worring and be glad she paints you in a good light.We have nothing to be ashamed of.

women discuss penis size but not about their SO's dick, just every other man they've seen.

your wife should have checked you out b 4 you and she got married. if she does not like you as you are...both you and she have problems.

Any men ashamed that their gal is on the larger side ?

- Response by An Intellectual Guy, Male, 46-55, Other Profession

My wife and I have been married 33 years. Before we got married she laughed in my face when I brought up my smaller than average penis (4 3/4"), saying normal was suppose to be 6 3/4". She has discussed my penis size and shape with her sisters over the years, and has noticed other men's big penises practically in front of me. She has used this to manipulate me emotionally and doesn't even realize it. If you are a man and come across this type of woman run as far and as fast as you can or your life will be miserable. I'm so emotionally fragile I can't even divorce her but I continue to bring home the bacon for her lazy ass. I've even had her sister recommend I get a penis extension device to make her happy. Run my friend run an don't look back. Many women are monsters in this area!!

- Response by A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 56-65, Administrative