Do all women fantasize about seeing their boyfriends suck another mans cock?
Sex & Intimacy / 4:03 AM - Monday June 04, 2012

Well, I dont, but each to their own.. fantasy's are just that, something in an individuals own head, doesnt mean its going to happen..

I fantasize I sing in front of thousands of people on a huge big stage, doesnt mean I will

- Response by rumloverreturns, A Cool Mom, Female, 46-55, Glasgow, Other Profession

I used to...when i had a BF...

- Response by leylapalu, A Thinker, Female, 26-28, Administrative

Some females do fantasize. for some sucking a cock takes a person a bit on lower platform.

They want to see their man sub-ordinate to some one.

- Response by counsellor, An Intellectual Guy, Male, 66 or older, Delhi, Self-Employed

NO, because that only happens in porn, which is not reality.......

Probably. But there is not a lot of boyfriends out there that are gonna make it reality. Unless we are saying most men are homosexuals.

This scenario is going to stay in fantasy world for most couples.

Not me.

- Response by ethelb50, A Married Girl, Female, 56-65

It has never happened.

- Response by perkyjen1, A Life of the Party, Female, 29-35, Boston

i surely hope not

Most definitely not.

- Response by youngfuddyduddy, A Married Girl, Female, 46-55, New York, Who Cares?

Wow, very little shocks me. Congratulations, you're a winner.

I never had such thoughts, do you? I thought the opposite was more true, men wanting to watch their wife/gf have sex with another girl

- Response by rhonda35, A Thinker, Female, 46-55, Who Cares?

It's actually a good question. So many guys fantasize about seeing their significant other have sex with another woman in a menage a trois. Maybe there are some women out there that might fantasize about this.

- Response by mld1221, A Career Man, Male, Who Cares?, Los Angeles, Managerial

Back in my mid-20s, I dated a bi-sexual girl and we had many FFM 3-somes. Once we were with another M/F couple in bed and my GF wanted us guys to try oral sex on each other. We both respectfully delined. So yes, I guess some women have that thought, but I doubt very many do.

NO!!

I used to, when I was young and dumb.. for my 21st Birthday, I got double-teamed with my current boyfriend and ex boyfriend. (one in the pink, one in the stink)

I sword fighted their dicks together.
they sucked each other, but not to finishing.. just EXPERIMENTING...

I found it to be the HUGEST turn off to see the men in my life act GAY.

In your fantasies you'd think it would be HOT, to just be surrounded by cock, right?
hmm. In REAL LIFE, its pretty disgusting.

Kind of like how even WOMEN look at the WOMEN in porn movies during boy/girl scenes, women are just better to look at while in sex act.

Watching guys be gay UP CLOSE kinda nauseated me. I DON'T mean to be prejudice, I have NOTHING AGAINST gay people, I really DON'T! I'm bi myself!!!

I thought it would be cool to see. but it wasn't. life lesson learned. It was actually disgusting and made me lose a lot of respect for each of them, even though I mentally FOUGHT thinking like that, I can't HELP IT!
Its hard to put into words.

I was just disgusted by it. I did NOT express that during the act, that day, that would be inappropriate, since it was MY IDEA!

Up close and IN MY FACE it seemed gross and unnatural.
I can watch strange men in gay porn Okay.
but when its guys I KNOW, its waaay different!!!

Just thought I'd share.
I guess there are some things every woman has to learn from experience for herself. No one can tell you.

- Response by discotrash, A Career Woman, Female, 29-35, Las Vegas, Other Profession

IO enjoy talking boyfriends first into wearing my pantoies.. That gives me the upper hand so he doesn't talk about our privatee things. But also opens the door. Fromthere II have a Gay friend. And will tell my boyfriend I have gotten involved in the past and the boyfriend turned out to be Gay. And I want him to prove he isn't. So prior to us having sex., he has to let the Gay friend suck his cock. Deal is if he cums in under 10 minutes he's Gay because a Straight man never would. The always fall for it but takessome convincing. And with me also stroking his cock, they usually blow their load in less than 5 minutes. But fun to take them as close to the 10 minutes as possible. When I see them ready to lose it I tell themBaby, please don't come. Please don't be Gay. But if you re Gay, that's all right, we can still bev friends. Then with a dildo I enter their ass and wowdoes that ever get them. Yep, FAIL. Sometimes they even get into it and I get them begging to cum. So funny. I have gotten my Gay friend lots of boyfriends. So he does lots of things for me. A few photos of them getting their cock sucked leads to an even higher level. Threatening to show that if they don't letmy Gay friend havepleasure by him sucking his cock and getting fucked. Yoiu see my Gay friend is actually verydominant. And except forme would not suck anotherr man's cock. Sweet! So ends up we turn them into Gay Sissies Train them to cum when a man cums in them. If not they can wank themself off cause no one wants to suck thewir cock. The macho type sure take a fall. Rember, Girls Rule!

- Response by lorelei67, A Trendsetter, Female, 46-55, Other Profession