How long does it take for the vagina to tighten back up to its normal size after sex ?
Sex & Intimacy / 11:58 AM - Sunday May 20, 2012

I know it's horrible, but I'm asking because I cheated on my boyfriend and I don't want him to notice.

- Asked by A Hip Hop Girl, Female, Who Cares?, Food Service

Just be honest. Your boyfriend won't mind.

Unless you had sex with a horse, you shouldn't worry. Your attitude towards him is what will make him notice that you cheated on him. Stop worrying about your vagina. You need to be more concerned with your moral values and contracting STD's.

- Response by 3wiltedroses, A Creative, Female, Who Cares?, Self-Employed

Go to the gym and do those lower body muscle to keep it tight along with muscle, but be better in the future. You may get away with it once, but if don't want to lose him, then don't do it again.

- Response by lifestyle, A Father Figure, Male, 56-65, Houston

When you gynecologist gives you the OK. Make sure s/he also checks you for all the STI's you've spreading along with your legs.

- Response by ddegon, A Married Girl, Female, 29-35, Washington, DC

At such a young age, your morals and mental conscience is that twisted? You KNOW its horrible? You cheated, and you want to hide it from him and lie?
You're on your own sister. You got bigger problems that your lying honeypot to shrink back to normal...

- Response by nysbikergirl, An Alternative Girl, Female, 46-55, Who Cares?

i am absolutely at a loss for words.

- Response by mortishia99, A Thinker, Female, 56-65, Medical / Dental

poor fool!

This is a very funny question, you made me smile.

- Response by sailormoon, A Creative, Female, 36-45, Other Profession

that "large void" you feel is not your stretched out vagina...but rather, guilt for betraying a trust.....

- Response by mamu, A Mr. Married Guy, Male, Who Cares?, Who Cares?

Really? Are you that clueless about your own body and how the female reproductive system works?

Based on your question, regardless of your cheating, you shouldn't be having sex at all since you are so uneducated on the subject.

What the hell did you cheat on him with?

- Response by ilom, A Mr. Married Guy, Male, 46-55, Halifax, Science / Engineering

If you know that Little about your body you shouldn't be having sex at all. Be educated before you do something that could essentially end up a death sentance.

- Response by bellabyrdie, A Thinker, Female, 29-35, Who Cares?

Most men can't tell unless you really banged a guy who was super hung. The bigger issue is to worry about how horrible you feel. Remember that feeling more than the feeling of potentially having a stretched out vagina and it will help you in the long run. Everyone makes mistakes. You certainly did here. Just don't let it happen again. Remember even if he can't tell you had sex with someone else, word gets round.

- Response by A Trendsetter, Female, Who Cares?

he will never notice but it never gets tighter only looser

All you people are horrible! The poor girl cheated and. It sounds like she is remorseful. I 'd bet that she has never cheated on him before , it is obvious due to her apparent lack of knowledge on the subject. I'm sure that most of you loosers have cheated . But the fact remains that there are worst things that we do to one another, especially people tend to hurt the ones they love, this is due to some unresolved issue. .
And this girl has apparently put herself through alote lately, and is seeking advice and all you people do is condemn her. Sweetie I hope you do not tell him and do some kiegals

- Response by lostinlove102, A Hippie Chick, Female, 29-35, Medical / Dental

I think you are brave for posting this question and the fact that people are judging you because of the mistake you know you clearly made dont make nobody better. Im sure you assholes have done someone you love wrong at some point. Take a hot bath, douche with a store bought vinegar and water and kiegles all day everyday for your piece of mind. Men are so glad their in pussy their not worried about the small stuff. Just never tell defeats the purpose.

- Response by clickchick101, Female, 29-35, Consulting

That is just about the last way you would ever be caught. I have never heard a guy being suspicious that there GF or wife was cheating due to her pussy being less tight. There are so many other ways that you are likely to be caught. I have been with many women where they feel tighter sometimes compared to other times. It just happens.

- Response by mld1221, A Career Man, Male, Who Cares?, Los Angeles, Managerial

I agree with the guy above. Sometimes I'm tighter than other times. Shame on you for cheating and I see your status is "Engaged Girl." That's even more horrible for what you did to your boyfriend.

- Response by nico76, A Creative, Female, 36-45, Who Cares?

Tell your boyfriend. He deserves better.
He's GOING to know.