Can you imagine a world where Politicians had to prove what they say?
Race, Religion & Politics / 12:34 PM - Saturday May 19, 2012

What if, we could hook up all the clowns running for office to a computer that would show us what they are actually thinking? I heard they are working on this. People are already using computers with their minds. A paralyzed women is currently using one. She can move a prosthetic arm with thought. God bless her.
LOL maybe this will force the truth out the corrupt R and L extremist.
Vent I hate both parties. They are not working for the American people.They work to enrich themselves and the one percent.
Why is it Politically wrong to put legal hard working American citizens first? I don't care if non American's think I am wrong. It is time America got it's priorities right. I care about unemployed American's, American's with special needs and the elderly. They should come before other countries. We can't save the world.

Update: May 20, 2012.
For people that sent me hate mail because I think Politicians are corrupt. I realize you are either naive or dumb. If not your one of them. In that case Karma is a bitch. Your opinion means nothing to me. To everyone Else don't you think we should voice our opinion as often as possible?

- Asked by philosopher1, A Cool Mom, Female, 46-55

Yes but you don't listen to anything that's contrary to your beliefs so why should they? You complain about these people yet act exactly the same but are too obtuse to recognize it.

On another note, I got the community star award. It seems I'm not the only one who finds you horribly hypocritical. LOL I added the LOL so you know where something's funny.

- Response by A Rebel, Male, 36-45

I agree with you there. Carlin always did say we can't save the planet because we can't even take care of ourselves.

Personally, I'd rather have a mandatory IQ test to be able to run for Presidency, Vice Presidency, Supreme Court, etc.

- Response by number22, A Life of the Party, Female, 22-25, Detroit, Self-Employed

I already know a great way to detect if a politician is lying. Simply look at his mouth. If it's moving, he's lying.

- Response by rooster1eye, An Intellectual Guy, Male, 29-35, Las Vegas, Executive

I know very little about American government, but why not have all voting be electronic or by phone. Have a vote each month to see who stays, until you have to start over again every four years. Something like American Idol :)

- Response by stupidgdlkg, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 36-45, Edmonton, Technical

They should give them lie detector test.

- Response by size008, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 66 or older, New York, Retired

Voicing our oppinions is good.I would like to see some one from the opposite party show their lies and let them distroy themselves.